Swedeheelers (slow) progress

swedeheeler

17 minutes ago, Bubba136 said:

On a stage singing country music tunes :cheeky:

Thank you :) i might be on my way going there ;)

There's just one problem. I got no voice for that. Let the cat out :biggrin:

Edited by swedeheeler

10 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

As you like it!

Probably time to end this well staged play with/on words and let Swedeheeler's western look hold the stage once again.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Strum on sir, strum on.  The outfit would knock em dead on s.... (avoiding the s word so as not to start things all over again :penitent:).

By the way...

What do you get when you play a country and western record backward?
You get your car back, your wife back, your dog back, your house back , your job back, and you get to keep your boots on without dying.

Here is a link to get you started: Top 10 country songs about boots. (There is a picture of C/W singer in thigh boots that alone is worth visiting the page to see.)

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Went to the cobbler with my boots again. This time to stretch out the vamps so my feets wont be choked til death ;)

As I stood there by the counter line with the shoe bag on the counter desk he helped a nice girl with something, he looked at me and asked "Is it same item as last time" yes it is I answered, then he just opened the bag (he asked ofc) and said to the girl "Have you ever seen any nice boots like this?" while he was pulling them out of the bag and showed them. The girl just smiled.

That cobbler is a funny one. Jokes a lot and got no limits. He mentioned somewhere with a glance of irony he'd would get a skirt for those boots and started wave with his apron like a skirt in the wind. Both of us laughed. But with the serious side. He's impressed of the boots. I dont know how many ppl has seen them at his place. A fun part. Those boots is the first to be seen when googling for company name.

Screenshot_20161128-212940.png

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Ok. I have now throwed myself into a other kind of slow progress. Loose weight. I'm too short for my weight LOL :biggrin:

Anyhow... I'm acually pretty big boned (no kidding, I have a coarse cut bone structure) So I dont fit the bmi ;) 

The scales clocks in on 193 cm and 122 kg (6'4"/268lb) the goal is about 107-110 kg (235-242lb)

Method... LCHF Diet and less on the plate. As it is now I'm eating way too much, biggest bandit is those @#//$ carbonhydrates.

Edited by swedeheeler

On 1/4/2017 at 10:05 AM, swedeheeler said:

Ok. I have now throwed myself into a other kind of slow progress. Loose weight. I'm too short for my weight LOL :biggrin:

Anyhow... I'm acually pretty big boned (no kidding, I have a coarse cut bone structure) So I dont fit the bmi ;) 

The scales clocks in on 193 cm and 122 kg (6'4"/268lb) the goal is about 107-110 kg (235-242lb)

Method... LCHF Diet and less on the plate. As it is now I'm eating way too much, biggest bandit is those @#//$ carbonhydrates.

Interesting to learn what size you are. I am the opposite, at 167 cm, and about 62 kg, but it seems that for most of my life, my best friends have always been about your size. So perhaps we are destined to be "besties" in the future? :happy:

SwedeHeeler,

I think your body shape is well proportioned.

You may loose a few kg or better transform it into muscle to increase your well being.

On my side I fall exactly 90° both from you and mlroseplant : at 192 cm, I decided to keep my weight around 80 kg in order to reduce the pressure on my ankles, but I also lost muscle in the process (and no bone unfortunately !).

On 11/01/2017 at 11:19 PM, swedeheeler said:

After first week. Scale shows 1 kg less, but the waistline have reduced about 3,5 cm (1 7/16 inch)

Stands longer between meals. No craving for sweet stuff either, except for high heeled shoes;)

First 10kg you can get rid of 1kg per week, slower after that.  I was 175 cm and a bit over 100kg, waisline 105cm when I started  my lifestyle change.  Now 78kg and 80cm. Took about a year and half. No snacks between meals, smaller plates, half filled with vegetables etc. Plus physical exercise every other day.  I would guess your shoe size will decrease a bit as you lose weight. Used to have EU43, now EU42 is a safe bet, but have one pair of stiletto pumps female EU41 and they are a bit too large ;)  Anyway, good for you to start weight control. Besides obvious health effect, it also helps to boots self-confidence which is good for heeling. And getting a bit smaller shoe size is obviously an advantage.

On 12/1/2017 at 6:22 PM, swedeheeler said:

@Gudulitooo there are some love handles around my belly I want to get rid of, that have always been disturbing me.

I started from 95 kg, and changed only two things : no sugar in my coffee (at 5 per day it made a difference) and no snacks in the evening when I clear the table and kitchen after the kid is leeping (the hardest).

Unfortunately during this period I was hardly able to have a physical activity (working at a desk 9:00 to 20:00, no stairs, no public transport, only reachable by car) and ankle problem.

The result is I lost fat, a lot of muscle,

Now at 79 kg, the love handles are the only thing that did not disappear.

Forget about them.

10 hours ago, Gudulitooo said:

I started from 95 kg, and changed only two things : no sugar in my coffee (at 5 per day it made a difference) and no snacks in the evening when I clear the table and kitchen after the kid is leeping (the hardest).

Unfortunately during this period I was hardly able to have a physical activity (working at a desk 9:00 to 20:00, no stairs, no public transport, only reachable by car) and ankle problem.

The result is I lost fat, a lot of muscle,

Now at 79 kg, the love handles are the only thing that did not disappear.

Forget about them.

Actually. There's going right way with my handles. They're shrinking more and more.

The body goes into fat burning mode due to lack of carbonhydrates and creates the ketons for the brain out of fat instead if eating very few carbs. During this phase shift one can become a slight slow thinking, tired etc but it will correct after some days when fully adapted. LCHF also let the muscles being intact, as long as the intake of proteins and fat are high.

The best of all. Can eat until fed up and stands longer between meals due to the fat lasts longer than empty carbs.

Thats a short summarum.

Edited by swedeheeler