Is this normal?

Strumpher

I contacted HHP via  with a query, got an answer back which required me to reply. I then got a bounce back message which read...

Bounced back to the ugly tranny!

There are a number of inaccuracies in that statement, but I just wondered if this was a standard message and have others received similar in the past? It just strikes me as somewhat rude.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Strumpher said:

90+ views and no comments lead me to believe this must be considered the norm then.

A tad bizarre, but if that's the way it is...

I don't think this is normal for HHP which is a very open and family friendly community.  I reported your post to the Admins and asked them to review what happened.  I think you should also send them a message and report this and not expect them to find this in a thread in two hours.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Strumpher

I am a bit one sided in thinking. I always have an opinion about this or that. I do not always agree with some of

the thoughts and interests of others. However, Everyone here share the love of the thing we like wearing " High Heels".

Hang in there with us. You are going to meet a lot of nice people.      spikesmike

• Like 1

Seems rude, but not knowing your actual question hard to judge.  I was one of plenty of previous viewers but didn't respond then since I hadn't seen all the evidence, I left it alone.  The moderators of this site are typically liberal and not known for such responses.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Seems rude, but not knowing your actual question hard to judge.  I was one of plenty of previous viewers but didn't respond then since I hadn't seen all the evidence, I left it alone.  The moderators of this site are typically liberal and not known for such responses.

I simply asked if it was possible to change my user name. I'd read you needed to have 150+ posts before you can do this, but wondered if there was any way to do it sooner. I received a response asking what name I would rather use, which I replied to and it was this that received the 'ugly tranny' bounce back, which I thought was an unbecoming way to address their public.

Rudeness on the part of our admin staff isn't normal.  Usually direct with admonishments when rules or guidelines are violated.  There has to be more to the story.  I'm going to wait for the "rest of the story" before taking a stand.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

The reason you havent had a reply yet is because there are no "Admin"S" nor moderators, its just me, I had to kick all the mods out for their shitty attitudes and pathetic behaviour.

I did just now edit your post to remove the email address (I dont like spam)

So, I do indeed remember that you sent me an email a while back asking to have your username changed, but I can tell you now, I did NOT send you that, so god only knows where that has come from. Drop me a PM (Private messege) and we can exchange email addresses to figure out what the heck happened there...

I cant promise a rapid response though, as I'm doing some seriously intense work place training at the moment which is almost 7 days a week, teaching and coaching, so dont get to look in here often.

• Like 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!