OK guys, I need your opinion

HeelsWearer

SF,

I too like to wear the simple chain anklets, like you do. I have several different styles, from white gold to yellow gold. I also have small link chains to heavier link chain. I do wear them more in the summer, with sandals, but do occasionally wear them with pumps and mules, in the spring and fall months. I also do wear toe rings with sandals in the summer.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

BTW, thanks for posting that pic of the wife being OK, with her husband wearing heels. I downloaded that pic and had it blown up, so I can show others, that my wife is also OK, with my heel wearing.

Thank you maninpumps and thank you to your wife. I am open-minded and I do see her point. A few others have mentioned that bling can look a little cheap. I will take that into consideration when I dress. Maybe a solid color pair of heels and an below-the-knee skirt. :fine: Have a great day!!!! Carol

• Like 2

Steve63130,

Note to remember when in central Ohio: 6-7" heels are ok but no anklets  or toe rings! I have never wore toe rings but have worn an anklet many times. Each has their own style and invariably there will be differences in opinion. On the hand I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of a judge :).

HappyinHeels

• Like 1