Boots and Shoes that we wish we owned?

BootsOnly

24 minutes ago, swedeheeler said:

Miguel Jones, cowboybootsusa at eBay, makes JS boots. I got two pairs, not JS, with stunning craftmanship, from him

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F312316509514

Well, that is truly interesting.  I'm not convinced that Miguel Jones actually makes those boots for JS, the auction says "JS style.....".    I have a few pairs of 5" cowboy boots from MJ, and the quality is good.  But, they don't seem well engineered for extended walking....

Just out of curiosity, I am going to ask MJ if he actually makes the JS boots pictures in his auction....D

12 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Well, that is truly interesting.  I'm not convinced that Miguel Jones actually makes those boots for JS, the auction says "JS style.....".    I have a few pairs of 5" cowboy boots from MJ, and the quality is good.  But, they don't seem well engineered for extended walking....

Just out of curiosity, I am going to ask MJ if he actually makes the JS boots pictures in his auction....D

I have a pair in mens US 11 made by Miguel Jones (Cowboybootsusa ) .
Fits perfect !!!

Miguel make your boots by hand !
even special requests are possible !!

I have several pairs and very satisfied by his craftsmanship !!!!

Edited by Prutske255

7 hours ago, Prutske255 said:

I have a pair in mens US 11 made by Miguel Jones (Cowboybootsusa ) .
Fits perfect !!!

Miguel make your boots by hand !
even special requests are possible !!

I have several pairs and very satisfied by his craftsmanship !!!!

Miguel wrote me back, confirming he is just using that JS picture as a guide to what he can custom make....Don

https://mesg.ebay.com/mesgweb/ViewMessageDetail/0/All/115421986202

2 hours ago, alphax said:

Tabi sock toes look nice, although having a thick wall of leather between your toes doesn’t look comfortable.

The open big toe... Yuck!  Then again, I hate peep toes in general.

That's logical for you alphax since you are in Antarctice, no way would you wear and open-toed shoe there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2019 at 7:31 PM, pebblesf said:

I love these Jessica Simpson boots too. Cute cowboy style boots with high 10cm heels. They were $200 originally, but now sell for way more. And only in smaller ladies sizes. Pity. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, yoyo said:

if you search this model, its form fuss schuhe .....

They have have a lot of awesome shoes and boots, also very good service and quality! 👍

❤️ my wife in heels (and without ...)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hmmmm....  Interesting.  Out of curiosity I took a look at their website (versa shoe.com)....  The home page addresses their convertible shoes - heels to flats - but when you go to the shopping page, they list 7 styles, none mention the convertible heel style, and list minimal information about the shoes.  There is no size selection choice either.  When an item is selected and placed into the "cart" it simply shows the shoe, and still no size selection.  

Something ain't right here.  Nice idea I guess, but marketing (or lack of) is everything.   

It sez the company is United States based, but I bet it has something to do with red china....  

Take a look and see what you think...  Smile....  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"