Boots and Shoes that we wish we owned?

BootsOnly

On 12/19/2018 at 1:42 AM, HellHeels said:

And a pair of Monicarinas... 

Would be nice if someone knew where I could get a similar knock off pair.

Christian-Louboutin-Monicarina-Thigh-Hig

I would personally liked it more without the platform but they are something I would like to have in my closet.

Not sure how they would look taken outside, but I guess with skirt or dress they could go amazingly well.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2018 at 4:42 PM, HellHeels said:

And a pair of Monicarinas... 

Would be nice if someone knew where I could get a similar knock off pair.

Christian-Louboutin-Monicarina-Thigh-Hig

I'm a big fan of Arollo boots. 

They make something similar. https://www.overknee-stiefel.net/product/long-overknee-princess/

And even better, they'll customize the shaft to fit your legs like a second skin and still come in at less than half the price of a pair of Loubi boots.

And unlike chinese knockoffs, Arollo uses real leather.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

AlexC94 :  The boots above in your comments are nice.  The boots the girl is wearing on that BONDING show have " D " lacing . I have seen them be for and they are sharp.

Can not remember who makes them. Good luck. DSCF5265.thumb.JPG.c581ec865903f01cfe6bfc5341389c57.JPG

• Like 3

10 hours ago, spikesmike said:

AlexC94 :  The boots above in your comments are nice.  The boots the girl is wearing on that BONDING show have " D " lacing . I have seen them be for and they are sharp.

Can not remember who makes them. Good luck. DSCF5265.thumb.JPG.c581ec865903f01cfe6bfc5341389c57.JPG

I prefer the boots I've posted; I know the ones Zoe Levin wears have D lacing but smeg lacing them all up.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2019 at 12:38 AM, AlexC94 said:

So, after watching BONDiNG on Netflix I now have a huge want to buy a pair of these awesome boots this year. 

Nice shopping:

https://www.shoecup.com/collections/drag-queen-shoes/products/pleaser-seduce-3000-black-pat-sexy-thigh-high-boots

(I had a pair that lasted around 5 years, comfy shoes, nice on legs and stunning look but man made synthetic materials that start to fall apart after some time, sent to trash bin after a lot of wearing).

Edited by flavio

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

On 10/17/2016 at 7:29 AM, HeelsWearer said:

These are shoes I wished I still owned, although I would only now wear them for special dress up occasions. There used to be a company called Wild Pair and back in the day they sold really high shoes, which I wanted/needed! Pardon the picture, but this is almost an exact pair I wore every day in high school, much to my father's chagrin. I had them in virtually every color. They would kill my feet but I needed the height. After high school I wised up and discovered slides which I can wear all day without a problem.

394.jpg

I had a pair of these, well, almost. They were black patent leather, peep-toes, and had 6" metal tipped heels.  I sure wish I had them back, or at least knew where I could find them today. The metal heels were AWESOME! People heard me coming, very attention getting, and never had to replace the rubber heel tips.

I also wish I had my original Candie's back. Remember these?

candies-shoes-vintage.jpg

• Like 4

A related topic might be Boots and Shoes We Wished We Bought More Of.  I wear my heels everyday and I have worn out a few pairs I wish I still had. I also have some heels that I wear more than others and I wish I had gotten them in more colors.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 5:32 PM, Cali said:

A related topic might be Boots and Shoes We Wished We Bought More Of.  I wear my heels everyday and I have worn out a few pairs I wish I still had. I also have some heels that I wear more than others and I wish I had gotten them in more colors.

More accurately: 'Boots and shoes we wished we had bought more of' - the emphasis surely being on past regrets rather than current indecision?

• Like 2

I remember the Candie's, mule slides. I bought a pair for my wife and I liked them so much I wanted my own pair.  If I remember correctly they only went to size 10. I wear a size 11. I had to get a knock off pair. They didn't have the Candie's logo on them but you really couldn't tell the difference. Even the color was the same. We both had a pair in light blue..

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

I am always on the prowl for another Candie's style mule. I've never actually owned a pair of true Candie's, but name brand doesn't really matter to me. I would post a picture, but I haven't yet discovered the perfect wooden heeled mule. I suppose it would be something like the Candie's pictures above, but with thinner, differently shaped heels.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, brewfan49 said:

Steve Madden Gorgeous boot

Be on the lookout for the very similar looking but better Stuart Weitzman boots at outlets like Last Call and Off Fifth.  I’ve seen them marked way down and there are a lot of large sizes floating out there.  

• 2 weeks later...

I dated a girl some years ago who had these boots by Calvin Klein called Riana. The front of the shaft was a smooth leather and the back was textured. They weren’t the highest of heels but to me they were wonderful. She happened to be the same size as me, and there were quite a few times that I would secretly try them on when she wasn’t around. I’d still love to have a pair to this day.

9FFB5B0C-E435-41E3-8F06-11C9CA77BFBF.jpeg

• Like 3

On 11/5/2016 at 3:33 PM, crotchhiguy said:

Here's some pics of one of the best pair of boots that I have ever owned..... I bought them used from a 2nd hand shoe store in the early 80's and I wore them whenever I could until they finally fell apart and there was no fixing them.....I would like to find a pair of them still around today or a boot that is similar in style and construction in a ladies sz 11 or 12......mine were a  sz 10 and I have grown some over the years..... Enjoy the pics

15369363364_d5380fb754_o.jpg

15371994543_7762a279a7_o.jpg

15805614149_403034cdf8_o.jpg

15805875997_8211e796dd_o.jpg

If you were to sell them, how much would you let them go for?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking at this boot for almost a year, and its been out of stock for that entire year. About a month ago, they said they may have it, then they said nope. Any leads on a size eleven would be greatly appreciated...

71vevpnacKL._UY695_.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bambam said:

I have been looking at this boot for almost a year, and its been out of stock for that entire year. About a month ago, they said they may have it, then they said nope. Any leads on a size eleven would be greatly appreciated...

71vevpnacKL._UY695_.jpg

1 hour ago, bambam said:

71vevpnacKL._UY695_.jpg

Yeah, they are beautiful....Give me the brand/model name and I will keep a lookout....D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bambam said:

Ha, right, Jessica Simpson Grandie Winter Boot, size 11.

Looks like Amazon has got them in size 11:

https://www.amazon.com/Jessica-Simpson-Womens-Grandie-Winter/dp/B01IFD0NVY?th=1&psc=1

Can't wait to see them on you buddy....Don

Sorry, just saw the "currently not available" signal here, didn't mean to get you excited...D

Edited by pebblesf
mistake