Boots and Shoes that we wish we owned?

BootsOnly

If the code is a stock/item number, you can search the name on the box with the code and you may find them. You could even phone a shop/store and give them the code. If it is valid, you can then check to see if there are any in stock or possibly order a pair.

On 2018-01-02 at 8:47 AM, swedeheeler said:

New rock neotrail heeled series speaks to me really much but they dont come in my size...

http://www.newrockbootsusa.com/assets/images/Ladies-Newrock-Boots/Neotrail/M.NEOTR005-S22_2.jpg

As I contacted the manufacturer about size request, they cant produce sizes larger than eu43:censored:

On 10/12/2017 at 9:03 PM, brewfan49 said:

Super sexy 

steve-madden-gleemer-overknee-black (1).jpg

Solo cute. Would love a pair too

Call me a simple man, but for me you can't beat the simplicity of CL so Kate's.or these, called hot chick...need a pair right now!

IMG_1300.JPG

• Like 1

miltboot :  I have two (2) pair of boots like these red thigh highs. One pair has a 5" heel. This pair has a 6" high heel and

comes from  Jean Gaborit of Paris. Great fit, feels good wearing them.       spikesmike

261762_2145187834954_1404016199_32606088_7709299_n.old.jpg

Edited by spikesmike
Boots refered to on page #8
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2016 at 5:19 PM, inquisitor said:

Well, that's easy for me:

CL So Kate - Black Patent/Red Patent

CL Pigalle - Black Patent/Red Patent

CL Hot Chick - Black Patent

CL Merci Allen - Black Patent

Jimmy Choo - Campari Mary Jane - Black Patent/Nude Patent

Jimmy Choo - Anouk - Black Patent/Nude Patent

Brian Atwood - FM Pump - Black Patent/Pink Patent

In other words, this ladies closet: Engineering in Heels (Instagram/YouTube/Tumblr/Twitter) Her taste in heels in impeccable.

Give me these heels in my size, and I'd gladly dump most (not all) of the shoes I own.

Well, I can mark one off of the list. CL So Kate in Black Patent. I treated myself to a pre-owned pair last year. Moving down the list...slowly.

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, I have some heels I've been able to buy before they went out of production. So some of the ones I had in my wishlist are already in my closet.

I have:
CL Pigalle in black patent.
CL Décoletté 868
CL So Kate in black suede.
Brian Atwood Nico (wooden heel). Beautiful shoe
Casadei Blade 8593 black suede (130mm). Yes, the ones Cameron Diaz uses in Bad Teacher.
Alexander Wang Constance booties -very high, and very hard to walk in-

But the ones I would like to have, also, and I couldn't get hold of are:
CL Brouge boots, any color. Amazing look.
CL Iriza -well, I might go for them because they still are there-
A pair of booties similar to the Brouge but short, I don't remember their name.
Jimmy Choo's Anouk.
Atwoods FM shoes.

The Gucci d'orsay patent heels from the '90s with the squared metal heel. Unbelievably beautiful.
Any Rene Caovila sandals
Anything from Lesilla.
And last but not least: Zanotti, Dsquared and Gianmarco Lorenzi... I can handle anything from them.

Locally, Paruolo Bari -short boot, almost a shoeboot, gorgeous-. I tried them on, but I was overweight so they were pretty snug. I looked for them this year but I couldn't find them at the outlet.
Paruolo Pincen -OTK boot, dark brown, chunky heel but the look was very slender-. Couldn't find them at the outlet either, I have a similar pair called Asia, below the knee and with fringes.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Majo said:

Hi, I have some heels I've been able to buy before they went out of production. So some of the ones I had in my wishlist are already in my closet.

I have:
Jimmy Choo's Anouk.
Atwoods FM shoes.

Wow, someone here has some serious $'s. And FM heels. Never thought a company would actually call their item "F@ck Me", those have to be hot. Just saying. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Pierre1961 said:

I have a lot of shoes from Fuss. I am 12 woman US. 

I take 43 for round toe cap court shoes. And 44 for boots and more pointy shoes. 

My feet are 27.5cm 

42 for you? 

So i size down wearing court shoe 41?

Bootie pointed toe  as shown above a 42 should fit wearing pantyhose sock or bare feet. One foot is larger then other by 0.5 cm i can go with 43 with shoe inserts for my heel not slipping out. Yet because the the heels are leather they will stretch out slightly to match up the longer foot.

Own some Giuseppe Zanotti booties in 41 and they fit tight maybe 1-2 centimeters  small. 

Measured my foot girth found it approximately 27 cm how do you Pierre1961 believe they would fit the Fuss lineup of shoes?

Thanks for the information.

Edited by MackyHeels

My biggest foot is 27.6. I am ok with 43 round cap court shoes,bare feet.You can see these shoes in my album,with a skinny jean . If pointy I need 44. Same for boots  

for me in America  my size is definitely W12  I guess yours is 10.5 or 11? 

If you wish to wear socks in the booties my opinion is you have better ask for EU 43 

I don't earn any guiseppe Zanotti shoes. When I buy from Italian heel I always go for one size bigger. 

Finding the right size depending on the brand is sort of a nightmare. It happened to me several I bought the wrong size  Nearly always because too small. Only once they were too big.That was from England and as it was Oxford shoes,I could manage with socks  

By the way,Fuss shoes are made nicely and the quality is good 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Looking to buy fuss schuhe pumps. Don't know what size fits seeing my feet are 26. 6cm - 27.0 cm. Confused on sizing euro or Italian no size charts to compare. Anyone have idea on the proper sizing.

-----------
Macky, I'm more or less your size. I usually take 42 italian or 43 European (French). FUSS is a german company, you should check with them the size they are using.
In my case, anything around 27cm will do.

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2018 at 11:06 PM, Jkrenzer said:

Yes, The FM are really nice... and Hot.130mm, and a pointy toe.
I don't know how high are they in 41 or 42, The So Kate and the Pigalle are 146mm in 42.

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:40 AM, BootsOnly said:

These boots could easily go on my wish list... :happy: Not usually a fan of chocolate brown, but I'd wear these..  :pulsingheart:

cda42be0822ee9afd9a4028d90666c12(1).jpg

d84758b025879c2372f26364f0f6c410.jpg

9000c87fff1ee977db0adf5d38067f7f.jpg

8ac65fc449799af39c05a4cf2d4c2809.jpg

599dc705efa8814029d257b587a4e13f.jpg

I agree, my dream boots for sure, but in black

• Like 1