Boots and Shoes that we wish we owned?

BootsOnly

• 4 weeks later...

Here's another pair that got away: 

Fleur Oakes' Pony Hoof Boots from back in the early 90s.  Most famously appearing in Tori Amos' music video for "Silent All These Years"

She even made a few pairs in mens' sizes!  http://theglasspingle.blogspot.com/2015/06/this-post-may-seem-little-out-of.html

They're very rare collectors' items.

A pair of mens' boots is in the permanent collection of the Victoria and Albert Museum in London

Fleur+Oakes+Horse+Hoof+boots+V%2526A+jun

Edit:  At the time they were available, I was still in college or just graduated and therefore still penniless, not to mention living with my parents.

Edited by alphax

• 2 weeks later...

On the subject of hooved boots, there's also Fluevog's Grand National cloven-heeled boots

east-side-re-rides-fluevog-grand-nationa

Those came with a very unusual heel style

detail.jpg?1

Fluevog also made some other heel-less boots like the Silverlake

composite1.jpg

Edited by alphax
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

I've been eyeing these two pairs for a while now.

First up are the Fashion Thirsty over the knee boots in black.

fashion thirsty.jpg

Secondly, a pair of Luichiny "Risky You" booties in blue suede.

risky you.jpg

Both of them have a 6" heel and 2" platform.

Edited by Alphiks
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I would love to have a pair of Valentino Rock Stud Sandals.   But I have wide feet and they are too narrow.   I even look at Amazon.com  at the knock off Brands  (size 9 and a half to a size 10 in Womens by the way)   A desire yes (not a fetish)  I will leave it at that

My biggest wish would be a pair of Gianmarco Lorenzi boots, but I know I will never own a pair, because I could never justify spending that much money on a pair of boots.  A more realistic wish is to find a pair of Ellie Shoes "Angie" boots in my size.  They were discontinued a few years back and impossible to find now.  Im actually kind of shocked that no one makes an affordable classic chap style boot in leather anymore.  I know Jean Gaborit and Fernando Berlin both make a pair that are similar, but to me, those arent affordable.  $150 is about my limit for boots.  So for me, Lorenzi's, Louboutin's, and the like are like the Ferraris and Lambos of the shoe world, fun to look at but really difficult for the common person to afford while the Nine West's, Aldo's, and Steve Madden's are like the Chevy and Ford... much easier to afford and obtain, but not quite as nice.

• Like 2

Yesterday a woman colleague had these thigh high or knee high Nine West boots, stiletto type heel with lug soles. She stopped me because she wanted to see my boots. Then she showed me hers. Loved them, tall heel, lug soles, full zipper - my type of boot. She told me they were great to wear all day long because of the lug sole. I asked her who they were by and she told me Nine West, BUT they are two or three years old.....

Can't even find them on the internet. Why don't shoe companies keep visual records of their shoes?

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

On 1/21/2017 at 6:07 AM, fiddler1307 said:

I have to be honest, shoes with high heels have always been my faves. Italian Heels have some real beauties, and currently have loads that I would love to own.

Shoes like these get my juices flowing.

3940-u - Copy.jpg

3999-u (1).jpg

They must be awesome to wear.

I know it's been nearly a year since you posted this, but I've been dreaming about getting something similar to a pair of these myself, and training myself to walk in them.

Ideally, I'd like a pair of 6.5 inch heels with a 0.5 inch covered platform, which pretty much means Peter Chu's.

On 11/30/2017 at 4:59 AM, Pierre1961 said:

I can confirm these shoes are from Italian Heels and still available 

I own these shoes and they are confortable and walkable. If you are into extreme heels as I am,you must buy. 

Pierre 

How is the sizing for these compared to other shoes from Italian Heels?

(formerly known as "JimC")

I am in love with these designer ankle boots from Casadei, Italy. I love these chunky heels that are so high they look elegant again.

Two problems; sizing goes up to 41 maximum and they cost 750 Euros.  Dream on. 

1Q558E140.DUSE_000_0.jpg

1Q558E140.DUSE_000_1.jpg

1Q558E140.DUSE_000_2.jpg

1Q558E140.DUSE_000_3.jpg

1Q609H1401TANG_000_0.jpg

1Q609H1401TANG_000_1.jpg

1Q609H1401TANG_000_2.jpg

1Q609H1401TANG_000_3.jpg

• Like 6

On 12/4/2017 at 4:06 PM, shoebidoo said:

I am in love with these designer ankle boots from Casadei, Italy. I love these chunky heels that are so high they look elegant again.

Two problems; sizing goes up to 41 maximum and they cost 750 Euros.  Dream on. 

1Q558E140.DUSE_000_0.jpg

1Q558E140.DUSE_000_1.jpg

1Q558E140.DUSE_000_2.jpg

1Q558E140.DUSE_000_3.jpg

1Q609H1401TANG_000_0.jpg

1Q609H1401TANG_000_1.jpg

1Q609H1401TANG_000_2.jpg

1Q609H1401TANG_000_3.jpg

Those look so wonderful! If only I had the money!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2017 at 8:44 PM, miltboot said:

I would like to own ANY pair of Christian Louboutin boots, but alas, my shoe size is too large. (sigh) 

I hear ya.

I wear a size 42 in flats and Louboutins go up to 42. 

But size advice on Nordstroms and elsewhere say that Louboutins run one size small.

Argh!

But my pocketbook is relieved ;-D

13 hours ago, alphax said:

I wear a size 42 in flats and Louboutins go up to 42. 

But size advice on Nordstroms and elsewhere say that Louboutins run one size small.

But this gives you a good reason to go to Nordstrom and verify this.

Happy New Year Heelers:  Just had another computer class. Put some new photos in a folder. Some new boots and some new shoes.

will be posting them a little at a time. I wore these RED Boots to class today. I will wear the BLACK Boots to class another day.

DSCF5317.JPG

DSCF5324.JPG

Edited by spikesmike
Sorry. Mind a little slow. Thought I was in the NEW Boots section.

8 hours ago, spikesmike said:

Happy New Year Heelers:  Just had another computer class. Put some new photos in a folder. Some new boots and some new shoes.

will be posting them a little at a time. I wore these RED Boots to class today. I will wear the BLACK Boots to class another day.

DSCF5317.JPG

DSCF5324.JPG

What brand are the red boots? I really like the heel.