Boots and Shoes that we wish we owned?

BootsOnly

32 minutes ago, AlexC94 said:

Got a new pair of Funtasma cowboy boots on their way to me. This time, I've bought them from Amazon and they should be with me in less than a week.

IMG_20170207_104912_736.jpg

You got stung by western boot fever for sure pal :) ride on with those nice boots.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swedeheeler said:

You got stung by western boot fever for sure pal :) ride on with those nice boots.

I've got a pair of grinders cowboy boots I've had for over a year now, so I've been stung for 13 months now!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

12 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

And as of 2:30am GMT, they've been dispatched. The boots have been sent my way faster than an organ delivery.

48 minutes ago, Sydheel said:

Hi all

saw these today on pinterest, supposedly from shoespie. 

They certainly have a WOW factor

IMG_1933.PNG

It's more then WOW!!!!!  I did hunt these down,,,,, up to size US9. That website has very little over US 10. I would have them on order already if they were available in 11 . UGH

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CAT said:

It's more then WOW!!!!!  I did hunt these down,,,,, up to size US9. That website has very little over US 10. I would have them on order already if they were available in 11 . UGH

@CAT

Yep, if they were available in 11s youd be second in line. 

• Like 2

Regards

James

To all high heel lovers

I have seen these "Red to Black" boots for some time now. I too would own a pair of them by now if they came in my size. EUR 44-- 13 US.

Does any one know how to contact the manufacturer to request this item be made in our larger sizes ? Business is business. Already it

appears they would receive four (4) orders.              spikesmike

• Like 2

On 2/13/2017 at 1:50 AM, Sydheel said:

Hi all

saw these today on pinterest, supposedly from shoespie. 

They certainly have a WOW factor

IMG_1933.PNG

I would be very careful ordering these, since its just an image from Second Life. The design is from a fairly famous Second Life shoe designer called Bax Coen. See the following links.

http://www.baxcoen.com/2013/10/25/new-bax-regency-halloween-boots/#more-1387

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/BAX-Regency-Boots-Black-Red-Patent-Leather/5548491?id=5548491&slug=BAX-Regency-Boots-Black-Red-Patent-Leather

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, alphax said:

Another in the "Why Oh,Why don't they made theses in 44/US12-13" bucket:   Doc Martens Gilda and black patent Dreama

DSC02086.jpg~original.jpg

DSC02089.jpg~original.jpg

DSC08163_zps7083a577.jpg~original.jpg

Those are fantastic !!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rockpup said:

From Alaia, currently 80% off, but I have two trips coming up so am trying not to spend money :(

Where would that be, that you can find those at 80% off?

Westin: theoutnet, I think the last pair they have is my size, but I don't think I'm $260 in love with the style. Maybe if they did not put Patent leather on the toe.

(formerly known as "JimC")

8 hours ago, Rockpup said:

Westin: theoutnet, I think the last pair they have is my size, but I don't think I'm $260 in love with the style. Maybe if they did not put Patent leather on the toe.

Thanks, I'll check it out. It is still a bit expensive, but they look very nice.

They only have one pair, and it's size 40. If that works out they should be a good buy. The other pair of Alaia boots I want are $1400, and far out of my price range. 

Alaia boots

I tried one on at a Saks, and even though the sales lady kept saying the platform helps, the pitch of the heel is obvious. 

• Like 2

(formerly known as "JimC")

Can't imagine the kind of income or spending money one has to drop that kind of money on a pair of boots that at most will only be worn a few times a year. Guessing the same people put on a pedestal for their charitable contributions. They are hot though. 

• Like 1