Boots and Shoes that we wish we owned?

BootsOnly

On 09/11/2016 at 8:16 PM, mlroseplant said:

Found these Dolce & Gabbana knee high boots on eBay. They're exactly what I'm looking for. Block heel that's not too clunky but very high, little or no platform. Trouble is, they want 500 bucks for 'em. I don't think so. 

IMG_6860.PNG

Good choice, mlroseplant. As pull-on knee boots go, there almost perfect...

• Like 2

On Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 1:11 PM, BootsOnly said:

There's been some fabulous shoes and boots posted here, along with some really interesting stories...

So here's my latest contribution. Does anyone remember these Dsquared High Heel Rain Boots? And was anyone privileged enough to wear a pair?? And more to the point, why aren't such obviously desirable boots still available??? I look forward to everyone's thoughts...

tumblr_ls5h0yReP51qhogwao2_250.jpg

I'd wear those in a jiffy :) Love the style. Something to let china produce? ;) Like shoes of dream or similar corp.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On Wednesday, November 09, 2016 at 4:16 AM, mlroseplant said:

Found these Dolce & Gabbana knee high boots on eBay. They're exactly what I'm looking for. Block heel that's not too clunky but very high, little or no platform. Trouble is, they want 500 bucks for 'em. I don't think so. 

IMG_6860.PNG

Damn those are Hot!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 6:46 PM, swedeheeler said:

I'd wear those in a jiffy :) Love the style. Something to let china produce? ;) Like shoes of dream or similar corp.

Quota myself... Heard with 2 china manufacturers, none of them can make heeled wellingtons.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to be honest, shoes with high heels have always been my faves. Italian Heels have some real beauties, and currently have loads that I would love to own.

Shoes like these get my juices flowing.

3940-u - Copy.jpg

3999-u (1).jpg

They must be awesome to wear.

Edited by fiddler1307
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, fiddler1307 said:

3999-u (1).jpg

Only if they fit properly otherwise they will kill your feet especially with that pointy a toe.  When you get that far, try them on before you buy them.  But if they fit, awesome is a good description.

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

7 hours ago, fiddler1307 said:

I have to be honest, shoes with high heels have always been my faves. Italian Heels have some real beauties, and currently have loads that I would love to own.

Shoes like these get my juices flowing.

3940-u - Copy.jpg

3999-u (1).jpg

Great choice! Particularly the Oxfords!!!

• Like 1

To heel lovers

If you like oxfords your not alone. Of the one hundred pair of high heels (give or take a pair) I own, among my favorites are the oxfords.

fiddler1307  has shown a pair of black patent oxfords on his site. Those high heels are for sale from AliExpress called Wonder Heel. They

also have a pair of black patent oxfords with a 18cm heel and a 3-5cm platform. Yes, I ordered the oxfords with the platform. They get my

juices flowing also. I am in the process of learning how to post pictures on this site. I have a lot of high heel shoes to show. When I get

there I hope you will like them.                spikesmike

36 minutes ago, spikesmike said:

I am in the process of learning how to post pictures on this site.

I wrote a short set of instructions for posting pictures in this post:  Instructions

The polite thing is to get the picture down to a web appropriate size (under 40k) so its presentation is timely.

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On 21/01/2017 at 2:07 PM, fiddler1307 said:

3999-u (1).jpg

Awesome looking oxfords.....would love to be laced into those. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

There's these CL boots but the seller doesn't say they are. Might get them when money comes round later this year 

Screenshot_2017-01-25-00-21-43.jpg

Those are to die for!!!!  I think they are Daf's.  I would be 6' under if those showed up here.  Not saying they won't at some point!

15 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

There's these CL boots but the seller doesn't say they are. Might get them when money comes round later this year 

Screenshot_2017-01-25-00-21-43.jpg

Be careful! There is a big fake CL market. Pretty sure I have seen these boots from a Chinese manufacturer.

2 hours ago, Pumped said:

Be careful! There is a big fake CL market. Pretty sure I have seen these boots from a Chinese manufacturer.

Yeah it's them on eBay. I know fakes are dangerous, but I would risk with these fakes than something that costs an effing shitload of money.

Hey everybody, looking for these Ugg Amal black wedge booties in a size 12, and they seem to be sold out everywhere. They are said to run small, I am usually around an 11 womens, so the 12 is the target. They just look so nice and easy to wear with anything, I could see them being the pair I wear out and about easily, both for practice, and just because :)

ugg-amal-black-womens-boots.jpeg