Boots and Shoes that we wish we owned?

BootsOnly

On 10/17/2016 at 10:47 AM, CAT said:

Those are awesome!!   Wild Pair was the place to go "back in the day"!!!

Hon, i love those heels, reminds me of a pair I wore out! I love the chrome heel

• Like 1

On 29-10-2016 at 6:54 AM, BootsOnly said:

Hi gj,

you are a legend!! :happy: How on earth did you find those??

Size 39? I'm a size 40, but I'm tempted to roll the dice... :-? The price is no problem... :cheeky:

Cheers 

@BootsOnly lets say I hve developed a nose for this. Let me know if the dice rolled right.

• Like 1

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

22 hours ago, krazykev64 said:

it says they are no longer available

@krazykev64 they relist them frequenlty changing price and shipping fees. Depending on the exchange rate of the chinese currency.

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

Here's some pics of one of the best pair of boots that I have ever owned..... I bought them used from a 2nd hand shoe store in the early 80's and I wore them whenever I could until they finally fell apart and there was no fixing them.....I would like to find a pair of them still around today or a boot that is similar in style and construction in a ladies sz 11 or 12......mine were a  sz 10 and I have grown some over the years..... Enjoy the pics

15369363364_d5380fb754_o.jpg

15371994543_7762a279a7_o.jpg

15805614149_403034cdf8_o.jpg

15805875997_8211e796dd_o.jpg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, crotchhiguy said:

Here's some pics of one of the best pair of boots that I have ever owned..... I bought them used from a 2nd hand shoe store in the early 80's and I wore them whenever I could until they finally fell apart and there was no fixing them.....I would like to find a pair of them still around today or a boot that is similar in style and construction in a ladies sz 11 or 12......mine were a  sz 10 and I have grown some over the years..... Enjoy the pics

15369363364_d5380fb754_o.jpg

15371994543_7762a279a7_o.jpg

15805614149_403034cdf8_o.jpg

15805875997_8211e796dd_o.jpg

Those look awesome !!!

• Like 2

Found these Dolce & Gabbana knee high boots on eBay. They're exactly what I'm looking for. Block heel that's not too clunky but very high, little or no platform. Trouble is, they want 500 bucks for 'em. I don't think so. 

IMG_6860.PNG

• Like 8

2 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Found these Dolce & Gabbana knee high boots on eBay. They're exactly what I'm looking for. Block heel that's not too clunky but very high, little or no platform. Trouble is, they want 500 bucks for 'em. I don't think so. 

IMG_6860.PNG

They are hot though !

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

Looks like good solid working class attire to me, CAT

That's awesome !!!  Not sure what work but I'm sure I could work that attire. Wait is that a pic of me? Thigh high boots, fishnets and a mini skirt ?   Hmmmm,,,,,, 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CAT said:

That's awesome !!!  Not sure what work but I'm sure I could work that attire. Wait is that a pic of me? Thigh high boots, fishnets and a mini skirt ?   Hmmmm,,,,,, 

I was thinking of your reference the other day to working class people like you getting out and voting.

Not sure what working class work would best suit that attire - any, I suppose.

• Like 2

On 20/10/2016 at 1:11 AM, pebblesf said:

Very cool boots indeed, sure hope you find a pair.  What makes them "rain boots"?  Are they made of rubber?  Very cool

Couldn't agree more, XtremeHeels. They certainly make the old Hunter wellies look pretty mundane. Can't believe they didn't catch on!! Looked everywhere for a pair, but to no avail. Another one that got away... :sad:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

Sounds like the real life beginnings of TBG's fictional (and wittily written) Thigh Boot Club 

Annual meeting in a different country every year.  Sounds like a pretty good plan to me 

Edited by CAT
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Sounds like the real life beginnings of TBG's fictional (and wittily written) Thigh Boot Club 

1 hour ago, CAT said:

Annual meeting in a different country every year.  Sounds like a pretty good plan to me 

All this got posted before I could say to count me in on the outing  That heel is a little high for me but I could wear these:

GEDC0848.jpg  :penitent:

1 hour ago, Shyheels said:

A new spin on globetrotting! TBG to keep the minutes. Which country to start?

It is about time for another meeting of the Thigh Boot Club, I'll have to get busy and organize one.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.