My boots collection

So this pair of boots was a gift from another ex of mine. The ones that really liked my boot collection always had a desire to improve it lol.

However, these have started to deteriorate as I kept them folded, and they are really more of a bedroom pair for me than anything.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

This pair I never even wore out of the house. I received them from Victoria's Secret online back when they sold shoes. They are Colin Stuart brand, black patent leather. I love the wedge, but ended up deciding against them as I didn't like the wood look heel contrast.

I will be selling these.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 0:12 AM, KneeBooted said:

This pair I never even wore out of the house. I received them from Victoria's Secret online back when they sold shoes. They are Colin Stuart brand, black patent leather. I love the wedge, but ended up deciding against them as I didn't like the wood look heel contrast.

I will be selling these.

image.jpeg

These look great - love the wedge heel. How high are they?

• 5 months later...

Dang, great taste in boots buddy!  I have a similar pair of JS boots in black, very easy to walk in....

Dream of owning a red pair like yours...Admittedly, I don't have the balls to wear them publicly either, but would probably do it if out with another boot guy....

Would love to have those size 11 black boots, but would want to pay you something for them...

By the way, your "chicken legs" look great in boots and jeans, I'm jealous....

Don

• Like 1

@pebblesf

Thanks for the compliments! I haven't worn the JS ones in public in my hometown, partially because the wife hadn't opened up to them yet at that time. This fall/winter is new territory!

The size 11s you mentioned are actually a dark chocolate brown, not black.

I have not put them on eBay, so make me an offer on them :)

-Jeff

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:58 PM, KneeBooted said:

@jeremy1986 

Here are the pictures with the heel measurements.

I am actually going to put these up for sale on here. Would you have any interest in them?

IMG_4760.JPG

IMG_4762.JPG

IMG_4763.JPG

IMG_4764.JPG

They still look great.... so sexy!

What size are they and how much are you asking?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeremy1986 said:

They still look great.... so sexy!

What size are they and how much are you asking?

They are a size 10M. Price, I have no clue because there wasn't a comparison on eBay. $50 sound like a fair price?

-Jeff

Just now, KneeBooted said:

They are a size 10M. Price, I have no clue because there wasn't a comparison on eBay. $50 sound like a fair price?

-Jeff

10M is a bit iffy for me... I cant take the chance.. as much as I would want to :(

• 4 weeks later...

To both of you with JS boots, I also have a pair of Yanas in tan.  I have a question though, have either of you experienced any kind of shifting in the foot bed, or maybe stretching of the leather over the top of your foot?  I walk kind of duck toed and both of my boots now allow my foot to rub on the edge of the foot bed just between my big toe and my arch.  As you guys know, the foot bed curves up in this area which is super comfortable when it all lines up, but when the side of the boot no longer stops your foot from shifting up and over that edge, it creates a blister rather quickly.  Ive tried inserts, but they just scrunch up, or are too thick, or any other host of issues that inserts normally cause.  Im just saddened that one of my favorite pairs hurts me the most.  I love the weight of them, they are so heavy and have some substance to them.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bootlover78 said:

To both of you with JS boots, I also have a pair of Yanas in tan.  I have a question though, have either of you experienced any kind of shifting in the foot bed, or maybe stretching of the leather over the top of your foot?  I walk kind of duck toed and both of my boots now allow my foot to rub on the edge of the foot bed just between my big toe and my arch.  As you guys know, the foot bed curves up in this area which is super comfortable when it all lines up, but when the side of the boot no longer stops your foot from shifting up and over that edge, it creates a blister rather quickly.  Ive tried inserts, but they just scrunch up, or are too thick, or any other host of issues that inserts normally cause.  Im just saddened that one of my favorite pairs hurts me the most.  I love the weight of them, they are so heavy and have some substance to them.

I think my JS boots are "Anne", they are black and all leather.  I have never had any problems like you have mentioned though.  Is this happening on both boots? 

Yeah both have it, though the right one is worse than the left, and go figure, that foot points outward more too.  If I reach down inside the boot, I can feel right where it's stretched out and where the edge of the bottom platform is.  Judging by the pictures of both, the Anne's platform is nearly the same size as the Yana, so I would imagine they would have the same curve near the inner edges.  I've only worn them about a dozen times or so, all indoors.  After 20 minutes of standing or walking, the pain is almost unbearable and I find myself trying to place little to no pressure on that spot.  Have you ever tried to walk on only the outside part of your foot in platform boots?  Yeah, not easy.... or comfortable. 

Anne was on my short list of must haves right after Yana was discontinued.  I lucked out and found this pair of Yana on Ebay, new with "blemishes" (so minor I couldnt see them)  Alister and Capitani are also on my list of wants.

• Like 1

I dont believe it is, maybe by 1/4" or so if at all.  From the outside, you cant see any kind of damage or anything.  Sorry to hijack this thread, maybe this is a better discussion for the repairs section.  Just posted in here because KneeBooted literally has the exact same boots I do.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

So today my wife and I went to my parents house to show off our newborn to some relatives that came in from out of town.

It has been raining here today, so this is the outfit I went with.

My wife says the navy pants weren't the best with the black Hunter rain boots.

I am on the fence, so feedback is welcomed!

IMG_4903.JPG

• Like 2

I think you look great buddy, loving those hunter boots over the pants...I'm more partial to nice slim fitting jeans or levis, but you look fine just the way you are....

the important question is:  what pants would the wife had preferred? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

I think you look great buddy, loving those hunter boots over the pants...I'm more partial to nice slim fitting jeans or levis, but you look fine just the way you are....

I have some gray pants that are the same style, etc. I was going to wear jeans, but I already had picked out these pants for the day.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

the grey would have been a nice contrast with the black boots....

• Like 1

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:25 AM, KneeBooted said:

I have some gray pants that are the same style, etc. I was going to wear jeans, but I already had picked out these pants for the day.

Looking good!

I would have gone with jeans I think - but this look good too!