Virtual Reality for freestyling fear?

kneehighs

Anyone here able to make VR videos?  Sure would be interesting to see a first person point of view video of a guy walking down the street in heels in VR.  Technically, don't know how it could be done to match the eye level experience.  The camera would attract attention if attached to top of his head, the side of his head, or shoulder.  And if the camera(s) were put waist level, it would compromise the POV needed to heal fears. 

Still an interesting idea.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I think there are some youtube videos done by a reporter or two on this subject which may be as close as one gets to researching what happened. Ultimately though as each one of us goes out in heels they become a natural part of us, those around us become accustomed to seeing us in them, and both sides become more confident with this new reality. Virtual Reality may have its place in some people's lives as entertainment for places or ideas they can't afford or actually do but our collective confidence can only grow via the genuine experience of interaction with the rest of the world.  

Perhaps a way to gage all our experiences though is to simply take someone with you like a friend, someone you love, or someone from hhplace. Someone else always adds confidence as they can also watch as the world reacts to you. Maybe that's the way to go. HappyinHeels

On 10/9/2016 at 9:59 AM, HappyinHeels said:

I think there are some youtube videos done by a reporter or two on this subject which may be as close as one gets to researching what happened. Ultimately though as each one of us goes out in heels they become a natural part of us, those around us become accustomed to seeing us in them, and both sides become more confident with this new reality. Virtual Reality may have its place in some people's lives as entertainment for places or ideas they can't afford or actually do but our collective confidence can only grow via the genuine experience of interaction with the rest of the world.  

Perhaps a way to gage all our experiences though is to simply take someone with you like a friend, someone you love, or someone from hhplace. Someone else always adds confidence as they can also watch as the world reacts to you. Maybe that's the way to go. HappyinHeels

I agree.  The reality of men in heels almost always trumps the idea.  For both the observer and the observed.  (That's why when I had time, I organized 3 World Heel Meets). Yet, people without access to a freestyle partner would enjoy a freestyle VR video (like training wheels on a bike).

VR has practical value beyond just entertainment or travel too.  VR will have a place in Exposure Therapy.  There's a library of studies as how it's already effectively helped people change. 

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.