Pics from Geneva Motorshow

I've a nephew that lives in Geneva. Works at the UN Mission there. He's young and single -- (although now I understand his comments that being married with a wife in Geneva is like taking a sandwich to a banquet :D ) I guess it's about time we went for a visit. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I could never understand auto shows. If they are trying to attract serious customers, why use the female models? Afterall, have any of you seen any female models at your local auto dealer showroom? And where are the male models for the female customers?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

PJ:-) It used to be that the automotive companys would cater to the male of the family because he decided what car the family would own and use and what equipment that car would have on it. If the wife was lucky maybe she would have a little in-put on the color selection. So to entice the males to the car shows, glitz and glamour was used trying to twist the male ego into thinking if he purchased a certain model of car that he could get all the girls in the world to date him. The fancier, the brighter the color, a lot of shiny chrome, and if the top dropped was supposed to make the male be the most popular with the girls. I can remember in my younger days there were some girls that would not go out with you unless you drove a certain make, model, and style of car. I often wonder if any of them ever got married or if they stayed single. Today things are quite a bit different as many girls walk into a show-room to order a Corvette, an SUV, or pick-up and are just as savey on equipment and prices as the men are and won't let a salesman deny them or ignore them. In our Corvette Club we had a lady who bought her own Corvette and when she found it didn't come in Pink, she order the salesman to repaint it Pink before delivery. I am GIRL watch me ROAR! Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Grunty:-) You've certainly come up with some more fantastic pictures. Are you sure that you went to the show to see the motorcycles??? Very nice models with some very interesting outfits with some nice shoes and boots. I particularly like the boots. Cheers--- Dawn HH

My goodnes, some great photos, U guys dont know how lucky you are being in europe, down here in Oz we have motorshows like yourselfs, but no where the telent, class, and amount of models as in the pics. Dont get me wrong we have nice women, but the footwear!! dosnt seem to be up to the high standards your shows set!

• 1 month later...

Cosmo_loves_PH:-) That car with the wood paneling was my favorite pic also. Sure is a good looking woman gracing that front seat---great pair of legs, too. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Whilst trying to keep 'in subject' so as not to upset anyone, here's a pic i found today on yahoo news whilst looking over the f1 pictures:

Posted Image

Whilst not actually at the f1 this is titled:

Friday April 30, 9:44 AM

Olive, South African 250GP 2004

Thought it was an interesting picture you might appreciate. I for one think she's got a lovely pair of legs.

Bobsmith:-) Very nice legs! The short shorts and the very high heels makes her legs look like they go on forever. The person who took the photo must have been sitting on the street to get that angle for that shot. Great pic and great legs. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Great shot - and great heels and legs! Wonder if I could get the GF to that when I ride my bike - not for the sun but for the rain (in Denmark!) JayZee :D

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it me or were the images at the UK motor show more overtly sexual than the more fashionable Italian ones?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Not sure whether I'd rather get into the Exige or her boots! Incidentally, the gold car the girls in leg-warmers are sitting on is a poor TVR Cerbera that has had horrible things done to it! Ought to be against the law... Chris