New boots! -- What do you all think?

Charlie

I ordered these from Sketchers today:

Posted Image

On a scale of 1:10 what do guys (gals too!) think?

Charlie

P.S. If Laurieheels has these already, I'll sell them so she can stay Unique! :smile:

I don't think they're Laurie's style......

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Charlie on 2002-03-17 01:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Charlie on 2002-03-17 01:54 ]</font>

I like...That boot says nothing about a womens foot should be in it. I give it a 8.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

On 2002-03-17 11:42, Highluc wrote:

As a style for a girl: 3/10

Practicability and style for a guy: 8/10

I fully agree with that. It looks like a very wearable model, which you can get away with pretty easily. If the material is of a good quality and they fit well, you may end up wearing these daily.

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

Thanks everyone! I was just surfing around and figured I hadn't been to Sketchers web site in quite a long time. One thing led to another................. Actually, for those into boots, now is a good time to get some decent closeout deals. terayon: The boots were $65.00 (or there about) Charlie

• 2 weeks later...

The boots came in this past Friday. Wow! They are a size 11, and yet, they fit great! (I normally wear a 12M) I wore them to the relative's house today for an Easter lunch with the entire family. I like the shaft of the boots as they squeeze snuggly (but not tightly) around my calves. The heel and sole is very firm rubber and very quiet. (just the way I like them) They were very nice to put back on after playing some roller hockey this afternoon as my feet aren't yet in top shape for skating and these boots offer wonderful support around the arches. I'll probably wear them to the movies this coming Weds. :smile: Charlie

<font color="blue">yep - i've bought pairs like that for my past few girlfriends. universally, they have become their favorite boots! women just love chunky heels. i think a lot of women that wouldn't otherwise wear heels will wear 'em. also pretty good for getting away with wearing them at work. if i were a good deal shorter than my 6'2", i'd consider them myself.

• 1 month later...