Androgynous Help

Rockbass19

I have lost 86 pounds so far this year, and I have taken more of an interest in fashion, since I no longer need to shop in big'n tall type stores. 

I seem to be favoring androgynous styles, and I think I could pull them off well.  Are there any andro-type clothing websites that you guys recommend?

• Like 1

Wow what a great loss congrats! For inexpensive and stylish wear i like H&M and Old Navy, you can get some pretty andro looking styles on both sides of their stores. Also check out Buckle if you have that in the area (or online)

5 hours ago, Rockbass19 said:

I have lost 86 pounds so far this year, and I have taken more of an interest in fashion, since I no longer need to shop in big'n tall type stores. 

I seem to be favoring androgynous styles, and I think I could pull them off well.  Are there any andro-type clothing websites that you guys recommend?

I can't help you on the clothing stores but losing 86 pounds is quite an accomplishment.  I'll bet you wife and daughter are (surprised? and) pleased with your new look.  It is also a great excuse to update/replace your wardrobe.  I would be interested in how you managed that weight loss.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

17 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

I can't help you on the clothing stores but losing 86 pounds is quite an accomplishment.  I'll bet you wife and daughter are (surprised? and) pleased with your new look.  It is also a great excuse to update/replace your wardrobe.  I would be interested in how you managed that weight loss.

I saw a dietician, counted calories, ate better foods, started exercising (racquetball!) and also had a surgical procedure called a sleeve gastrectomy, where the surgeon removed about 2/3 of my stomach and made a smaller one.  It's a great tool that ensures that I eat smaller portions.  My before and after pics are amazing, and my life has truly changed for the better.  I lost 22 pounds of that weight on my own before having the surgery, and the rest since.    

• Like 1

19 hours ago, robbiehhw said:

Wow what a great loss congrats! For inexpensive and stylish wear i like H&M and Old Navy, you can get some pretty andro looking styles on both sides of their stores. Also check out Buckle if you have that in the area (or online)

I love Buckle!

Hi Rockbass, Good for you in losing all the weight, that is something to be proud of! It takes a lot of dedication and will power to pull that off! And now it is time celebration for sure! I have found a couple of places that I have shopped at for style and various style including Androgynous looks. These are certainly more desiger oriented but can give you some ideas. I find that I am shopping at Nordstroms in the ladies section for sweaters and stuff. If you look long enough and are willing to go for some styles, shopping sections in teh women's departments can produce good finds. I think defining your style first is a big help. Hope that helps!

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/men/lang_EN