Anticipation

Bigfoot15

•  
  • Members
  • 52 posts

I posted this in the everybody forum but I usually post her in  "for the guys" forum. Everything else I post on this subject I will post in this forum.

As I stated in my last couple of posts. My wife has found out about my high heel adventures. I took a shot and surprised her wearing my heeled boots. I was excited when she said it was good with her and she would like to be more involved in planning my wardrobe. After getting a invite to a Halloween party and my wife stating she was planning our costumes. I was getting ready to go to work she walked in and say that she didn't know where I hid my high heels but to get them out before I left for work. She said she was working on our Halloween costumes and wanted to see my shoe collection. I have about five pair including two heeled boots. I got them out and left them in the bedroom. I tried to get some hint on what she had planned but it was lips sealed on her part. All she would say was I would find out the morning of the party but to be ready for some fun.

•  
  • Like 2

bigfoot15,

You realize you had better show us some photos of the costumes, heels included, so your "heel cred" is intact. Wife's acceptance and active encouragement is the ideal situation so you appear to have that. Halloween is often the one day a year a guy could wear anything and get away with it. There's a reason it ranks second only to Christmas in amount spent by consumers. That's a helluva lot of heels and costumes!  HappyinHeels

This sounds amazing! Please post some photos or a follow up soon :)

I'm going to have a look at your previous posts and hopefully find some inspiration, as I am in a similar situation right now.

For the folks that are having a hard time waiting or keeping track of time :penitent:, here is a link to a count down timer for this Heeling Event ---> Count Down timer

I haven't ventured out on Halloween for many many years but this year I'm going to a Loreena McKennitt concert that just happened to be on Halloween.  The concert is in the Taft theater in Cincinnati which is one of the best listening rooms in the city so envision a seated but enthusiastic audience.  I have no idea but seriously doubt if this is a costume affair, but it is Halloween...  I know I'll be wearing thigh boots but I'm open for other suggestions.

I didn't mean to steal this thread but as both events are on the same day...

Edited by Thighbootguy
Corrected the URL
  • Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 4 weeks later...

soo whats the costume?

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 3:48 PM, Bigfoot15 said:
  •  
  • Members
  • 52 posts

I posted this in the everybody forum but I usually post her in  "for the guys" forum. Everything else I post on this subject I will post in this forum.

As I stated in my last couple of posts. My wife has found out about my high heel adventures. I took a shot and surprised her wearing my heeled boots. I was excited when she said it was good with her and she would like to be more involved in planning my wardrobe. After getting a invite to a Halloween party and my wife stating she was planning our costumes. I was getting ready to go to work she walked in and say that she didn't know where I hid my high heels but to get them out before I left for work. She said she was working on our Halloween costumes and wanted to see my shoe collection. I have about five pair including two heeled boots. I got them out and left them in the bedroom. I tried to get some hint on what she had planned but it was lips sealed on her part. All she would say was I would find out the morning of the party but to be ready for some fun.

•  

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Strumpher said:

Perhaps she wasn't that keen after all and she stabbed him.

With a stiletto, of course :sad:

lol I just imagined someone walking in to a +e with a six inch stiletto sticking out there head

• Like 1

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

• 2 weeks later...

Up date on Halloween. Sorry for the delay but the Monday after the party we attended I had a big project at work and was busy for 3 weeks straight. I am trying to be honest with the wife so I told her about this forum. She wasn't to happy with the idea at first but kinda came around. She finally said i could post something about the party but no pictures. (Still working on that. Would like to post some if she would agree.) I will say she was a business man in a suit and I went as her secretary, with steno pad and all. She was dressed in a three piece business suit and she had me in pumps (5 inch heels) black skirt white button down shirt. Wig, makeup and nails done by a spa close to where we live. She made a day of it starting Saturday morning. It was a wonderful day and evening. She had me dressed by mid afternoon. I have never been dressed as a women but have to admit it was quite exciting. The party didn't start till 7:30 and we didn't leave till about 1:00. It was a day and night I won't forget. Oh and by the way we came in second at the costume contest. Lost to a couple dressed from the Rocky Horror Movie. Still had loads of fun.

• Like 5

Sounds like your wife understands you and, making a full day of it, gave you the best present she could.  Halloween is a great excuse, but I wonder if there will be any other opportunities for you to take notes for her. :penitent:

You can tell her that folks on this board appreciated what she did for you.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Bigfoot15,

Great news! We were wondering how it went. It does sound like your wife understands you pretty well. Now go and do something really nice for her and impress upon her how much you appreciated the Halloween present! Always make sure she is #1 and heels are (a distant) #2.

Steve

• Like 2

Good for you BigFoot! That sounds like a fabulous adventure for almost a full day, what a dream!  Utmost respect and kudos to your wife for allowing you to be you and to venture out with you on a fun night. It is quite a journey for us to finally bring yourselves to be open about our inner secrets. I have found that I have sometimes forgotten about my other half/wife/partner who also has to do a similar journey to accept us us for who we are. As much as it took us to bring it up be open we also have allow our partners/wives/ and S.O.'s to digest and accept us for who we are. I know I sometime felt it took forever or did not go according how fast I wanted it to go. But if we allow them to go and at speed they wish go to digest us, we can soar to levels we never thought, it appears you well on your way to getting there, allow yourself and wife fully appreciate the journey. time will fulfill!  Thanks for sharing you fabulous day! And TBG said let her know that we all appreciate her for what she gave because we all gain!  Awesome!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the wonderful support. It was a memorable day/night! My girl is a great person and companion. I am planning something special for her. Will do my best to keep you all posted on our journey.

Bigfoot15,

IF you wanted to post photos perhaps meeting with her approval consider cropping out the faces so we could see the whole costume from the neck down. It is how many guys here already post for their own reasons of comfort. IT certainly sounds like the kind of night out many a member here would love to have. Thanks for sharing all the same!  HappyinHeels

• 2 weeks later...

First off, I took Happyinheels advice and told my wife that if we cropped out the faces on the photos no harm could come from posting pictures.  She kinda agreed and said I could post photos of myself with the face cut off or blocked out but she would not want me to post anything of her. so below is a pic of me as we were leaving to go to the party on halloween. I can't express how much my wife means to me to be so caring for what I want in life. I took her out for a really nice dinner and then to a jewelry store and bought her a bracelet she liked. She told me she like where our relationship was going and to be ready for what she had in store for me. halloween.jpg

Edited by Bigfoot15
  • Like 2