Hello from the heart of Europe

Percent

So...to introduce myself, i'm 22 years old guy from Czech republic. Bear in mind it is a very conservative country. My story is probably similar to many of yours, heels have been catching my eyes ever since i can remember. Around 8 years ago i started trying my mums shoes when no one was around, few times i nearly got caught. I quickly grew out of mums shoes and just kept saying  to myself that the episode is over...well, i wasn't. I took years, but i ended ordering my first pair of heels when i got to live on my own. It was a pair of 4 inch seude t-bar pumps, i've even taken them outside few times at night and still have them today.

I've been reading this place for a few years, but recent development in my heeling got me to finally register.First thing, I've managed to just walk into a store and grab and try a pair of booties and pay at automated register. I couldn't imagine doing something like that before. Second thing, during one of my night walks, i was finally seen in heels by a girl which was walking her dog...i still remember her heavy stare...

Currently i own 3 pairs - the seude t-bar pumps, a pair of 3,5 inch heel ankle booties and a classic 4 inch black stilleto pumps, unforunately too small. It's hard to find decent reasonably priced heels in my size in this country. Speaking of my country, i'd like to know, if there is anyone else from Czech republic?

Thats probably it, so thank you for accepting my registration and i apologize for my far from perfect english.

Edited by Percent
  • Like 3

Welcome.  If your like the rest of us you will be addicted. I started at night and now wear heels AND a skirt to go out,shop, hang out, people watch I the daytime in plane view.    Just s guy wearing heels and a skirt.  Hope you keep us up to date with your heeling 

CAT

Edited by CAT