Anticipation

Bigfoot15

As I stated in my last couple of posts. My wife has found out about my high heel adventures. I took a shot and surprised her wearing my heeled boots. I was excited when she said it was good with her and she would like to be more involved in planning my wardrobe. After getting a invite to a Halloween party and my wife stating she was planning our costumes. I was getting ready to go to work she walked in and say that she didn't know where I hid my high heels but to get them out before I left for work. She said she was working on our Halloween costumes and wanted to see my shoe collection. I have about five pair including two heeled boots. I got them out and left them in the bedroom. I tried to get some hint on what she had planned but it was lips sealed on her part. All she would say was I would find out the morning of the party but to be ready for some fun.

On 9/22/2016 at 11:32 PM, Bigfoot15 said:

As I stated in my last couple of posts. My wife has found out about my high heel adventures. I took a shot and surprised her wearing my heeled boots. I was excited when she said it was good with her and she would like to be more involved in planning my wardrobe. After getting a invite to a Halloween party and my wife stating she was planning our costumes. I was getting ready to go to work she walked in and say that she didn't know where I hid my high heels but to get them out before I left for work. She said she was working on our Halloween costumes and wanted to see my shoe collection. I have about five pair including two heeled boots. I got them out and left them in the bedroom. I tried to get some hint on what she had planned but it was lips sealed on her part. All she would say was I would find out the morning of the party but to be ready for some fun.

awaiting for your costume photo :fine:

• Like 1