Surprised

Bigfoot15

After my last post (in for the guys)  I told about my wife wanting to be involved in my wardrobe decisions. Well coming home from work a few days ago. I walked into the house and checked the mail that was on the cabinet. There was a Halloween invitation there. We get one every year from our friends and we usually go. It's a adult party and sometime the costumes are pretty sexy! They always have a fashion show with a pretty good first prize. My wife was in the living room watching her soaps and I asked her about the invite and she said to put it back on the cabinet that we were going and not to worry she already had our costumes planned out. She said we were going to win first prize this year. When I asked her about what she had planned. She said not to worry she had it covered but be ready cause it was something I would enjoy. And it did include some sexy footwear but it also involve some other extremes. That's all she would say.  Not sure what I am in for but I am excited and will keep everyone posted on what that involves.

• Like 2

Thoughts of being careful what you wish for comes to mind... but I'm sure you are in for a grand evening and remember that anything you do should be done well.

You have certainly baited our curiosity.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.