Hi Everyone

I am currently 15 years old and just discovered an interest in high heels! I was scared that I was the only one with this interest, but I'm glad I found this site! I do not own any pairs of heels yet, but I am hoping to go buy my first pair once I get my drivers license early next year!

3 hours ago, mnHeels said:

I am currently 15 years old and just discovered an interest in high heels! I was scared that I was the only one with this interest, but I'm glad I found this site! I do not own any pairs of heels yet, but I am hoping to go buy my first pair once I get my drivers license early next year!

Welcome to the forum.

Wearing heels is the start of an interesting and fun journey into pushing your social boundaries and building your confidence.  On this journey I advise starting with small steps, meaning 5" stilettos might not be a good first pair (fun but not a good starter pair).  Have you broached the subject of heel wearing with anyone, particularly your family?  Also note that wearing heels can be addictive.

Let us know a little more about yourself.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

20 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Welcome to the forum.

Wearing heels is the start of an interesting and fun journey into pushing your social boundaries and building your confidence.  On this journey I advise starting with small steps, meaning 5" stilettos might not be a good first pair (fun but not a good starter pair).  Have you broached the subject of heel wearing with anyone, particularly your family?  Also note that wearing heels can be addictive.

Let us know a little more about yourself.

I've never told anyone about my interest in heels, and I don't really plan on telling my parents for a while, they have enough things to deal with (my brother and sister).  

As for other interests, I spend most of my days playing guitar, which I started playing last year. I'm a pretty big metal fan, so I'm trying to master some fun metal riffs right now!

Welcome. Have you tried any heels on? It's quite easy to go into a store and buy a pair of heels. Keep the receipt. Take them home and try them on (if you don't want to try them on in the store). If they don't fit take them back for an exchange in a different size or a refund.

What size are you? It will help other USA members to advice on what stores to buy from and also what your female shoe size is.

2 hours ago, hh4evr1 said:

What size are you? It will help other USA members to advice on what stores to buy from and also what your female shoe size is.

What is your male shoe size?  Generally you can add two to your male size to get a female size that will fit.  I'd recommend starting at Payless, the prices are low and they tend to have larger sizes.  I recommend trying shoes on in the store.  Yeah I know that take a lot of nerve for a first time heeler but the Payless staff really dosen't care (a sale is a sale) and are often quite helpful especially for first time buyers.  I also like thrift stores, again low prices and a staff that doesn't care what you buy.  Once you get comfortable in heels and know your size, you can go for more expensive shoes.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I wear a US men's 10.  

I would like to go to a thrift store or a payless, but there are no stores in my town! The only stores are in the next town over, about a 7 mile bike ride! I'm just not comfortable being that far away from home with just my bike. 

32 minutes ago, mnHeels said:

I wear a US men's 10.  

I would like to go to a thrift store or a payless, but there are no stores in my town! The only stores are in the next town over, about a 7 mile bike ride! I'm just not comfortable being that far away from home with just my bike. 

So it looks like you will take an 11-12 in an open toe shoe or a 12-13 in a closed toe shoe.  That probably limits you to Payless or on line.  I do recommend trying shoes on rather than on line purchases for starters.  You can look at Payless.com and see if you find anything you like and have it delivered to a local store where you could try it on.  You didn't mention what part of the country you were from but 14 miles in lightly rolling country shouldn't be too bad for a 15 year old, if however that's 14 miles across a mountain pass, you may have to wait until you get your drivers license. :penitent:

• Like 1

You are coming into a time where men in heels is becoming more accepted today. Not a chance when I was 15!!!!!  ( I know I let the "CAT" out of the bag on my age last weekend) but for our new friend here that is 35 years ago for me. I have come along way, it started in private, went out in darkness with heels covered by jeans and has come all the way to a fully straight male in a skirt and heels. I'm not and never will try to pass as a female. Look at my albums and you can see how I go out day or night.  I still go out dressed in normal guy clothes but who would want to see pics of that.   I was out last evening and night and this was my outfit 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Not to interrupt this threat too much but

15 minutes ago, CAT said:

I still go out dressed in normal guy clothes but who would want to see pics of that.

It would be an interesting contrast. :angel:

• Like 1