Another member from down under

Melbhhboy

I thought i would post a couple of pics of my shoes, the pictures were taken on my iphone 6. 

Black patent heels are torrid size 12, i got them from torrid canada a while back. Cant remember the heel height, but it's high lol.

Black flats with flower on toe are from redhotgo AU ebay seller size 11

Wedge sandals from target, went in and purchased these playing the "for the GF" Card. had heaps of weird looks going to the cashier because all target shoes come with no box. (size 11) 

Black Grosby low heel boots, I wanted the higher heel boots, but they didn't have them in store, only online. (size 11)
Went in for these as well, same as target (playing the "for the GF" card as well. 

and last but not least, my fave heels are the J. Renee pointy toe with circle embroidery, got them from amazon US (Size 12)

I have another 2 pairs of shoes hopefully arriving next week, so until then, stay safe and happy heeling.

Melbhhboy.

torrid heel.JPG

torrid heel2.JPG

flats.JPG

wsand0.JPG

wsand1.JPG

wsand2.JPG

grosby boot.JPG

jrenee0.JPG

jrenee1.JPG

jrenee2.JPG

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Melbhhboy said:

Wedge sandals from target, went in and purchased these playing the "for the GF" Card.

Nice collection

welcome

Heres a tip. the GF card doesnt fool anyone. Just be yourself and go for it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Regards

James

Nice collection!  Looks like all of them (with the exception of the flower toed pumps) could be worn out and about without much notice.

I agree with @Sydheel about the GF card, that is unless your GF card looks like this: :penitent:

GF Card.png

Enjoy your shoes.

• Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On 8/21/2016 at 2:08 AM, Melbhhboy said:

and last but not least, my fave heels are the J. Renee pointy toe with circle embroidery, got them from amazon US (Size 12)

I like those a lot myself.  Nice walkable heels.  But as indicated, likely the ones that would be most noticed if worn in public!

• 11 months later...

Hi all, been a while I got some new shoes, and boots, the stiletto booties 5inch I think with 1 inch platform are from wittner US10, and the open toe booties are from asos Us11, and I just ordered j Renee booties from amazon, still haven't been out in public

thats all for now, I'll try being more active and hopefully go out in public. Hmm maybe if I met with someone in Melbourne maybe it would be easier.

IMG_0405.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0483.JPG

• Like 7

hi there Melbhhboy , nice to see another melboune member , i've been wearing heels & skirts around here Melb & suburbs for quite a few years , i've bought many heels from target, in fact my local target people are used to seeing me in heels& skirt now , nobody even cares which is geat the shoes in my avatar are from target quite a few years ago they have made fab shoes over the years any how happy heeling  , if you want to meet up somewhere in the city, get a drink please PM me   cheers  malinheels    :wavey:

• Like 1

You have some fantastic heels, @Melbhhboy. even those flats are cute :cheeky:

I especially like those wedges, and those 2 pairs of booties from the 2nd post. I love asos too - shipping is cheap and on their sales - their prices are great. In fact there is a pair of wedges I am eye there right now...

keep up the good heeling - enjoy it. And if you can drive in those 5" heels - you're doing well :cheeky:

• Like 1

I really like the ones in the third photo from last Monday - with the open back and slightly "blocky" heels. And from one of your earlier photos, I see that you are not averse to color on your toes - keep up the good work!

Logjam

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys/gals, I like having painted toes because I don't like my feet looking bare, lol that's probably why I wear pantyhose most of the time as well, any ways I got some new booties from j.renee amazon, they arrived last week, they are pretty easy to walk in.

i have made some small progress I have been out in some of my heels at night, I drive to work in some of them, which is actually pretty easy., now I have to build up some courage to do it during day time

IMG_0786.JPG

IMG_0785.JPG

Edited by Melbhhboy
iPhone autocorrect
  • Like 3

With all of these posts about guys wearing high heels from the "down under" crowd, it is good information to have. Some day I plan to take a trip to Australia and New Zealand and would LOVE to be able to say that I wore high heels in the Southren Hemisphere. 

See ya, sf.    

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I wore heel 4 inch boots and booties on the plane to Australia, in Brisbane, in Sydney, and all around Sydney, then on the plane home. Even was looking at boots in a woman's shoe store but their heels just wasn't high enough in the styles I liked. 

When in Argentina and Chile I wore my 3 inch Bare Traps booties.

• Like 1

On 8/21/2017 at 9:18 PM, Melbhhboy said:

Hi all, been a while I got some new shoes, and boots, the stiletto booties 5inch I think with 1 inch platform are from wittner US10, and the open toe booties are from asos Us11, and I just ordered j Renee booties from amazon, still haven't been out in public

thats all for now, I'll try being more active and hopefully go out in public. Hmm maybe if I met with someone in Melbourne maybe it would be easier.

Love the boots, definitely want a pair :)

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

hi all,

Just bought a new pair of shoes, satin white uk10 heels with pointy toe, first single sole heels I own.

The photo doesn't do justice for the shoes they are so pretty, I've always loved white heels with blue denim. So I had to get my own :) I assure you they are white lol, not the same tan as my pantyhose/stockings.

anyone know where I can get satin stretching spray, they are a tad to small probably 0.5cm or so, the size chart listed 28cm (uk10) asos and my feet are 27.6cm, j Renee heels for me are fine usually size 11, but the white pair didn't ship to au.

thanks for stopping by my thread all,

IMG_2004.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, gals, 

Well, yesterday I said to myself I'm doing it, and I did, I went to a friends house in heels, I bought a new pair of heels for this occasion from Betts (Australia) they are about a 3.5inch heel and a little tight on my left foot, but the right is fine. The Color is blush, I wanted a nude heel and though it would be the same, he didn't care and nor did his wife, actually his wife made recommendations on brands etc.

after about an hour I switched to my higher 4.5 inch booties because the pain of my left foot was getting unbearable, it's just one toe 3rd (middle toe) that keeps hurting

sorry for dirty car floor photo :( 

thats all for now, 

melbhhboy

IMG_2352.JPG

IMG_2353.JPG

• Like 8

Melbhhboy :  If you are taking recommendations that may avoid that middle toe from hurting,

Try buying heels with the almond toe. Because of my Diabetic problem, I must avoid shoes 

that will cause sores. Round toe high heels are good also.     spikesmikeDSCF4023_old.thumb.JPG.92ac6019877f7af22368966e5aacf1bd.JPG

• Like 1

On 9/11/2017 at 8:55 PM, Melbhhboy said:

Thanks guys/gals, I like having painted toes because I don't like my feet looking bare, lol that's probably why I wear pantyhose most of the time as well, any ways I got some new booties from j.renee amazon, they arrived last week, they are pretty easy to walk in.

i have made some small progress I have been out in some of my heels at night, I drive to work in some of them, which is actually pretty easy., now I have to build up some courage to do it during day time

Great combination, nice to have you here with us!

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, 

high heels are like an addiction, 

1st pair are 4.5” Michael kors strappy sandals easy to walk in,

2nd pair are Nine West, not sure which style I think 3”

3rd pair are 2.5” lazor heels from Aussie retailer rivers, I have a pair of boots as well not pictured

4th pair are, Annie boots from flea bay, very comfortable 2.5” heel I think

I’ll have to take some better photos at some point and make use of the albums under profiles, these are uploaded from my ipone and not cropped that’s why the files are big 

Happy heeling, 

melbhhbpoy 

16279C56-2AA6-48C5-8FF4-EEFB93465565.jpeg

897C02F7-9E8F-44E1-A26A-BF4833311F43.jpeg

3D236C44-75C4-44A6-B18B-3D09B69DE83E.jpeg

A48B711E-73CE-4B7B-A79C-A99AFDBC9D95.jpeg

• Like 1

Nice boots and shoes.  For public wearing, I personally prefer the shoes to be hidden under my pant legs.  I bought a pair of jeans with an inseam 2" longer than my usual size and they work great for that.  I have been wearing my 3.75 inch heeled booties to a number of different shopping locations and if anyone has noticed, they haven't raised a fuss.  I did run into a neighbor once and was freaked that she would notice as she is the type that would broadcast it to the entire neighborhood, but she apparently did not notice either the shoes or my added height whn she gave me a hug.  Thank goodness!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey peeps I'm from Australia too kinda nice knowing I'm not the only guy who loves to wear heels and boots I have 4 pairs in my collection 2 I got last week and 2 pairs my wife bought me a year ago the top 2 are new the next ones are the ones my wife bought I only wish I could convince her to let me walk around in them (kids, family etc.)

DSC_0115.JPG

DSC_0114.JPG

DSC_0117.JPG

DSC_0118.JPG

5 hours ago, malinheels said:

Hi chaosheels , i’m Here in Melbourne nice to see another Aussie on HHP i’ve Been here quite a few years , but don’t post  so much anymore, still wearing my heels in public though  cheers & welcome   Malinheels

Dayum!!  Nice to see you are still at least reading the forum @malinheels :beers:

• Like 1

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hi everyone and welcome @chaosheels

its been a while since my last post and I’ve collected some more nice heels to my collection

1st and 5th photos are my Nine West heels style unknown, currently my goto heels, love em

1 pair is leather the other croc/snake skin leather

3rd pic are strappay barely there heels from eBay, brand suede&co

4th pic are Naturalizer Mary Jane heels, super comfortable and really easy to walk in

5th pic are the other boots I mentioned earlier I bought from rivers as well (Aussie retailer)

also so just yesterday I bought a pair of nude nine west heels, not pictured due to still in shipping

At this point I’d have to say I’ve lost the plot lol, 

sorry for the tights with the barely there sandals, can’t take them off as they are pantyhose.

1 of the photos failed to upload so the numbering may be out, I’ll edit later on my pc

happy heeling

344BC842-4F43-40FA-BE88-BFF4C3E0B75B.jpeg

C546298F-924A-4322-A82F-F10B794118C3.jpeg

0A201CB5-EDE8-4C93-AA6F-36CA07B57BE3.jpeg

8BB4DEF4-4C54-46A8-B21E-5BC10DE62FD4.jpeg

4B4408A9-66B9-49AD-A0D5-6420D60D7DF0.jpeg

• Like 3

On 11/19/2018 at 12:29 PM, heelsareme said:

Welcome Chaosheels

We are a small group here in Aus . Where are you living?

A nice start to your collection and your wife is very generous!

Kim

I live in Vic near the border :) and thanks for the welcome

@Melbhhboy you have very nice collection mate wish I can have one so extensive one day very nice!

And thank you everyone for the welcome

Sorry for the late replies just figured out how to follow posts lol

Punctuation, WOW!!!! Good job mate.

I think when you use the word "collection" to describe your heels you set yourself up to having it be called a fetish by other people (wife, SO, etc.).  Do you have a "collection" of shirts or do you just have shirts? I have shoes, over 45 just happen to be high heels.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1