Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone, My name is Daniel, I am 28 years old from Melbourne Australia, I have always liked high heels and recently started to wear them more and more, I have 3 pairs of Men's shoes and about 10 pairs of Woman's so far (booties, wedge sandals, 5" Stilettos, court heels, heeled sandals and flats. My shoe size in Woman's is 12 closed toe, but i can comfortably wear size 11 open toe shoes.  

Friends don't know, brother suspects (but cant prove it), mum doesn't care, dad thinks the shoes are mum's.

Occasionally i dress enfemme (cross dress) but only if I'm home alone and sometimes if my mum is home as well,  

Hope i can get the courage to go out in public like most of you guys and girls.

and thanks for accepting my registration.

• Like 3

Welcome to the Forum!

There are several other chaps from down under that post here regularly and I expect they will be posting greetings soon.

Your lucky that you wear a size that is generally available as opposed to some of us bigger footed guys. It sounds like your mum is a good friend and maybe she can give you some tips on dressing.  It is always good to have a female's advice. 

As far as going out in public whether only in flats of fully cross dressed, the technique is the same.  Wear something that when you look in a full length mirror you can honestly say "I like that look and I like looking like that".  If you can manage that then you can go out with confidence, and having that confidence if the key to being out in public.  People really do recognize the confident image you present and respect it.  Don't fall into the trap of thinking "no one will notice"... people will notice but if you present a confident image they will respect your choices.  Also, don't try going out in dark streets at night.  You are better off going out in a crowded place where people are so self absorbed with their own lives that don't pay much attention to what is going on around them.

You only get to go around once... so enjoy the trip.

TBG

• Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

5 hours ago, Melbhhboy said:

Thanks Thighbootguy. since everyone is absorbed by pokemon on mobile ill give it a go, maybe flats first and see how it goes.

Small steps.  I wore knee high boots under my jeans for years and then one day walked into a restaurant wearing black leather crotch high boots with 5 1/2" stilettos.  This is not an example of taking small steps.  

It's all about the journey.  You can step as fast or as slowly as want but, if you really have the high heel bug, it will keep you stepping.  Also, wearing heels and freestyle dressing really does boost you confidence in yourself and that confidence transfers to everything else you do.

Enjoy the journey.

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I started with flat gals sandals when I was teen, and realized that nobody really cared what I was wearing.  20+ years ago I tried on a pair of heeled sandals for "fun," and never looked back !!!  I realized that when I wear heels, most folks don't notice or care what you are wearing.  Now I have to many heels to count, wear them all the time, and love it!!  Have fun, you won't regret a minute of it.  Take care, sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Hey there Melbhhboy.  I can tell you for a fact that we live in a great city.  I've been many places in heels and potentially more and have had fun times without harassment.  Quite a few people have said lovely things along the way too.  I hope that one day you can experience the freedom of living in public as you wish.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...