Good-bye from Gene Bujold

It's tantalising that your message was so mysterious, but bye bye Gene, thanks for your contributions and best of luck. If you can, please look in in future for the odd "Hello". Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Gosh, whom will I have to spar with, now? First Arno and now you, Gene. Are you sure you aren't Arno? :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Genebujold:-) Sorry to see that you must leave the forum. I have enjoyed the contributions you made here. Maybe some day you will feel free to let us know why you must leave at this time and can join us again. Good luck in everything you do, and do pop in once in a while to let us know everything is all right. Till later---Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Txt-1, back temporairily back from my (what seems long) break from the internet, sad to see this mass exodus of people of HHplace, I for one would have to have Hell freeze over, to stop me from coming here! later, TXT-1

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for you exceptionally kind comments - it was far beyond what I expected. Thank you! You may not realize this, but I really had no intention of coming back... Yet here I am! I promised not to go into the why's and wherefores, except to say there was a good reason, and I'm sorry if I put anyone out. I took the time to respond to some PMs I left hanging, so if you're among the senders, head on over to your messages and you'll find my responses. Expect my participation to be quite a bit less. I'm working on managing my time better, so I won't be responding to every question about which I think I have an opinion - only those where I think my response will have the most impact in a positive sense. Thank you again for your time. - Gene'

Gene Bujold:-) I was a bit sad to see you go earlier, but now I am awfully glad that you decided to come back with us once again. Maybe we can do some friendly sparing like we used to do. Delighted you are back. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D:D

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Gene Bujold:-)

I was a bit sad to see you go earlier, but now I am awfully glad that you decided to come back with us once again. Maybe we can do some friendly sparing like we used to do. Delighted you are back. Cheers---

Dawn HH :D:D

That would be great! I'll keep my eyes peeled for your posts.