Just do it!

Bigfoot15

It is really great that your wife was so understanding.  Even though a lot more women are starting to accept it, it still not easy to find a wife that is interested in planning the wardrobe.  Don't push it to hard, there might be a few things that she doesn't like and need to be sure of. 

Congratulations!!!  Your wife is definitely a keeper.

Great to hear her reaction was very positive, although you probably should have told her before springing them on her like that, the reaction could have easily gone very much the other way.  Anyway, congratulations on your wife being very supportive.  As thighmax mentioned, don't push it too far too quickly.  My wife is also very supporting but we have butted heads a few times for not being entirely up front with her at times and occasionally going beyond her comfort zone with all of this.  Always put her thoughts and feelings before your desire to wear high heels. :) 

1 hour ago, Bigfoot15 said:

Thanks everyone for the great support. It's quite a journey and I need all the support I can get.

Indeed you have embarked on quite a journey that I recommend you take in small steps.  Make sure this great gal of yours is either walking in front (leading) or beside you on your journey.

On 8/10/2016 at 9:10 AM, Bigfoot15 said:

She told me that even thought me getting out of the car in those high heeled boots was a shock, it was ok. Next time she said to include her in the planning of my wardrobe, cause she had some ideas. I could see her mind working but she wouldn't tell me anything else. Wonder what she has planned.

Please do let us know what she has in mind.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 3 weeks later...

Thighbootguy, don't worry I will. I knew I had a great gal but this proves where here heart is. She has already come up with some wardrobe ideas. I think now I might just be along for the ride.

• Like 1

I have observed that our world has evolved to two (bimodal) areas of response:  "Ok" and "WTF."  If you're anywhere in the city, chances are you'll encounter an "Ok."  The WTF category is far less common no matter where you go these days than it was when I began heeling fifteen years ago.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2016 at 9:20 AM, Bigfoot15 said:

Thighbootguy, don't worry I will. I knew I had a great gal but this proves where here heart is. She has already come up with some wardrobe ideas. I think now I might just be along for the ride.

Hang on this is gonna be exciting.  :angel:

bull-riding.jpg

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.