Pantera

nyenor

The website of the woman who went under the name of Pantera, who I am sure was known on this site for her high heel videos, has been closed down with the simple message - This website closed. Pantera deceased. No other information given or known.

I first read about her death on the german high heels forum heelscity, she was well known there. I expect that some members there knew her in person. For more information one could contact Rainer from the website team of heelscity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6-9-2016 at 6:54 PM, robbiehhw said:

I did not know her. I suspect her postings predated me- So sad when someone dies young.

She posted here a lot under the name of Pata. There's quite a lot of her pictures in the Your Favorite High Heel Pictures subforum.

As for what happened to her, I suspect the Big C. Or a disease like that. 

• 1 month later...

To all of those who will miss Pantera

I was in Europe between September 1, 2016  and the 14th. 2016. While there, I spoke to someone who knew Pantera.

He told me Pantera committed suicide. In many of her photos you will see Panteras dog. The dogs name was Freddy

Kruger. Pantera gave Freddy the same pills that she took so Freddy would not be left alone. With out question, I was/am

Panteras greatest admirer.                      spikesmike   October 23, 2016

I felt horrible when I read this story. I looked her up through Google and other sites. What a beautiful young lady. Her shoes and corsets were very nice, but they pale in comparison to realizing she took her own life. That is very depressing to me and I never even had the pleasure to chat with her. May she rest in peace, Amen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HeelsWearer said:

I felt horrible when I read this story. I looked her up through Google and other sites. What a beautiful young lady. Her shoes and corsets were very nice, but they pale in comparison to realizing she took her own life. That is very depressing to me and I never even had the pleasure to chat with her. May she rest in peace, Amen.

Well said, HeelsWearer. Any death is a tragedy and an untimely death even more so. That someone who was so beautiful and by all appearances, had so much to live for, should feel the need to take her own life is a tragic indictment on the world we live in... :sad:

• Like 2