Sign in to follow this  
meganiwish

Last Post (But no Bugles)

Question

I hesitate to trouble you with this, as it's a trifling matter really.  I'm using Firefox and I used to have the Word Association Game on the bookmark bar, so that it would take me to the last post.  The my laptop decided to 'do a Labour Party' and stop working in any useful way.  I got it fixed by some very nice chaps.  I needed a new hard drive, and they got most of my data back.  They gave back me the old hard drive too.  Back in the 1980s I had to have a gold watch repaired.  It turned out it needed a new winder, and when I went to pick it up the old winder was sellotaped to the watch.  The man took it off to show me what he'd done and it was only two days later that I realised he'd tricked my gold out from under my nose.  It wouldn't even have been a gram, but still.

But I digress.  Is there a way I can make a bookmark that will take me to the last post?

Megan x

2 answers to this question

Hi Megan

Best thing to do is to simply bookmark that thread, or, as you have posted in that thread frequently, just bookmark the "My followed threads" page from your profile.

You cant really bookmark the latest post, because it will always keep changing, so just bookmark this: http://hhplace.org/topic/710-word-association-game/

Thank you, Tech.  As pragmatically helpful as ever.  So then all I need to do is click on that double arrow thing.

It seems a small thing, though we're all small and small things matter to us.  It speaks volumes about you that you take the time to sort out those small things for people.  May space/time ever bend in your favour.