Christian Louboutin Heels

LovesHiHeels

How accurate are the heel measurements?   If i buy  the So Kate  120 model in a size 42 can I expect the heel to be 120mm or does this measurement depend on the shoe size. I bought a pair in a 39 on Ebay a month or so ago and I found the heel height to be 128mm. Not a  problem but had to return this pair the seller had sent the wrong size. Was after a size 42

If you own a pair of any Loubs can you measure the heel  height and tell me the model, the size, the heel height and the measurement it meant to be and the real measurement please.

.Also like some ideas on the best model for a man to buy knowing they have wide feet.

Image00001_4 (1).JPG

As you can see the heel looks bigger then 120mm which is stated on the box they came in.

Edited by LovesHiHeels

I have the So Kate 120 in a size 40 and the heel measures 5" = 12.5cm = 125mm. I had thought the 120 was the heel height in mm's.

I find my So Kate's wider than my Pigalle's. I expect the rounder toe styles would be more comfortable due the toes not being squashed compared to the pointed toe styles eg Fifi, Dorissima or Simple pump are round toe.

• Like 1

I've got the Bianca Botta boots (knee high) in size 41.5 (EUR), with a heel height that states 140 mm on the box. Just measured it: 140 mm heel. So both the box label and the heel height are identical. The other pair of Louboutins is currently stored away in the basement... but these are boots too. You are probably looking for pumps, right?

In general, I find Louboutins to be on the narrow side. They are only topped by YSL. If you have wide feet, don't buy Louboutins, and definitely don't buy YSL :cheeky: