A partygirl with highheeled boots

A couple of years ago I was invited to a party held by a friend of mine at her house. Of the approximately 20 guests I knew about 5. Due to some reasons I arrived as the last guest. When I entered the house I noticed a pair of black leather boots leaning against the wall. They had stilettoheels that was at least 14 cm high. Directly I tried to guess wich of the guests that might be the owner of those sexy boots, none of the female guests had any heels over 3cm in height, so I found no obvious candidate.

During the evening I passed the boots and could see that whoever owned them had small feet since the bootshafts stated that they were a size EUR 36. That made my guesses a little more easy since there were three women who had remarkable smaller feet than the other women. All three did have flats as indoor shoes.

After a couple of hours it was time to head out to a bar, so taxis was called to all guests. Number of people decreased as the taxis left, but the boots were still standing without wearer. When the second last taxi came the hostess announced that she and two other would take the last taxi. That meant that I and a woman much younger than me was going to take that taxi. She kicked off her ballerinas and pulled on those sexy boots. Directly when she started to walk to the taxi I could tell that she was not an experienced heelwearer. During the ride she said to me that she was a little worried about how she would manage her boots. I told her to give her feet as much rest as possible, then she would be fine.

When we arrived to the bar we got separated shortly. During the evening/night I saw her teetering/wobblying around quite a lot in despite very high stilettoheeled boots. As the hours went, her teetering became slower and slower until she actually started to limp. Suddenly I saw her sit at the bar, taking some drinks, resting her tired feet. I approached her and ask if she was fine, and she said she was fine. I also asked how her feet were since she was worried in the taxi. She said that her feet was not that bad. I left her at the bar in order to go to the ladies room. When i was on my way back to the bar I saw her slowly slide down from the barstool, and as soon as her feet started to take up her weight, I saw in her face that she were in pain. She slowly started to walk towards the exit, she were barely able to keep balance without support. She somehow managed to exit the bar and make it halfway to the taxis, then she had to sit down an rest. I then approached her again and asked I we could share a taxi, we were going in the same direction, so she accepted. Then she said that se did not know how she would be able to walk to the taxi in her boots since her ankles were too tired to balance her 15cm heels. I said that I would support her. With some effort I got her into a taxi and during the ride she told me that she have never been wearing heels this high before and that she only did it to look good. I helped her to her flat and I also helped her take her killer boots off.

• Like 4

A cautionary tale...

I've never attempted anything even remotely like that but I doubt I could do any better despite having size UK12 feet. How anyone could attempt that - let alone believe they might succeed - with feet that small is beyond me. I guess it is something you have to practice at.

Edited by Shyheels

11 hours ago, Michaela said:

She were indeed bold that went through with wearing such high heels on a night out...

14cm in 36 is pretty high, any platform? Hot Chick 130mm is probably the highest a normal person can go all night with a little practice. I was in line in front of a woman in purple 14cm or 16cm heels (no platform, boat shoes) at Panera. She was not clearly in pain but her movement was not fluid. 

5 hours ago, irockthebear said:

14cm in 36 is pretty high, any platform? Hot Chick 130mm is probably the highest a normal person can go all night with a little practice. I was in line in front of a woman in purple 14cm or 16cm heels (no platform, boat shoes) at Panera. She was not clearly in pain but her movement was not fluid. 

This woman didn't have platform on her boots. So her movement in her boots was definitely not fluent. I'm still quite impressed that she actually somehow did make it through the night in her 15cm heels.

3 hours ago, Shyheels said:

I am impressed that anybody can wear heels that high!

tell me: Is it actually possible for anyone genuinely to walk fluently in heels that high?

With as small feet as she had it's not possible to walk fluently in 15 cm heels. But with bigger feet it can be done with some practice, I have size 41 and are able to walk fairly fluent in 15 cm heels without platforms.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Michaela said:

With as small feet as she had it's not possible to walk fluently in 15 cm heels. But with bigger feet it can be done with some practice, I have size 41 and are able to walk fairly fluent in 15 cm heels without platforms.

Well done you! The sheer athleticism of being able to do something like that is something that seems to go unremarked. I'm half tempted to give it a try sometime, just out of curiosity, but even with my big feet I think I'd just embarrass myself. So hats off to you!

Edited by Shyheels

22 hours ago, irockthebear said:

I wonder where she bought the shoes from because a normal retail store is not going to carry 15cm boots... lol

I'm very sure that her boots were from Fuss.de

• Like 1

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎18 at 1:51 AM, smilin_guy said:

At least the boots gave her some ankle support. Based on the story, if they were something that didn't completely encase the ankle, she may not have been able to walk at all by night's end.

Yeah, she surely needed the extra ankle support that boots give compared to, for example, pumps. Still she did have a massive task to walk in the boots during the night.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...