Hi all! I just posted an intro of myself in the introductions forum but hi! I'm a student at uni and high heel enthusiast for the ages! (Marchesa, Sophia Webster, and Jimmy Choo are my favorites). I didn't know there was an online forum but I love that I've discovered this site! Everyone here seems so nice and the shoes are all amazing :D 

I also have a bit of a favor to request of everyone: I'm working on a fashion tech project with my uni, and we need to collect data and responses from serious high heel lovers (like this crowd :P).

It's a little lengthy, but the survey form is here: http://goo.gl/forms/YHYRwdZDEJexPqQU2

It's completely anonymous and will help me ENORMOUSLY in the next few weeks.

I'll also be looking to do live chats with ppl so pls comment/message me if you'd be down for that! They are interview type sessions that last 10-15 mins tops and, again, will really help the project move forward. Also, please  do keep the survey/responses anonymous or the uni will kill me 

Thanks!

Namankeets

Projects such as this have been tried here before.  People claiming to be students, reporters and even social researchers, especially students in search of advance degrees of one sort or another.  Members have always responded but I am not aware of any feedback to this site on the results of these surveys or conclusions reached as a result of their analysis.

While I am sure there are some honest students that might use information gathered here for honest research, I, for one member, would surely require more convincing proof than a simple request from an unknown, recently joined person, without more explanation and guaranteed access to the finished product before I participated.  That's just my opinion.,

Edited by mwhh

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

4 hours ago, mwhh said:

Projects such as this have been tried here before.  People claiming to be students, reporters and even social researchers, especially students in search of advance degrees of one sort or another.  Members have always responded but I am not aware of any feedback to this site on the results of these surveys or conclusions reached as a result of their analysis.

While I am sure there are some honest students that might use information gathered here for honest research, I, for one member, would surely require more convincing proof than a simple request from an unknown, recently joined person, without more explanation and guaranteed access to the finished product before I participated.  That's just my opinion.,

Hi,

Sorry about that! Let me just clarify-- I did just join and yes, it is for honest research. However, without some initial data collected the project cannot move along to a final product of sorts at all -- my job was simply to get some consumer opinions from people who might join.

I'm not requesting any personal info whatsoever-- however, I can see how it may look like there's some sort of exterior motive, and I fully respect any decisions not to take part.  Thanks!

22 hours ago, Heelster said:

Done -----although the questions could have been set up in a better method. Nobody here only likes one style of heel etc. 

Haha sorry! I was trying to make you pick your ABSOLUTE favorite only :P