"GIRLS" nite out?!?!?!?

Anita C.

I was at a Lower Downtown club Friday night and was told that there was a special "Group" of people in the house this evening that I should be aware of. Seems that there was a convention in town of Crossdressers and their wives/SOs and they had decided to have diner and catch our show! What fun! :D I went back to their area and introduced myself and was invited to sit & chat as they did desert & coffee. It was fascinating! I learned more about this behaviour (crossdressing) than many articles I've read on the topic. There were about 20 of them and they were dressed exquisitely! MOST were in stilettos and they were all in evening attire - mostly cocktail dresses! Flawless hair & make-up with jewelry to die for! I had a special table set up for them for the show and introduced the other entertainers to the party. The group loved it! They stayed the whole evening dancing, cocktailing & reveling-stilettos clik-clik-clik-cliking the night away. After each set I went over & chatted more with these very special & often misunderstood people. Some of them were even asked to DANCE with the regular patrons who knew & just wanted in on the fun . . . During the course of the evening their little table of 20 grew to occupy a space for 60! Nobody got out of line and no one misbehaved. After last call the owner came over, all smiles. He said "Y'know I HAD reservations about accepting this party, initially, but put them aside in the interest of wanting to wait & see. WELL-I've waited, I've seen! You're welcome here ANYTIME!". He even sent over coffee! Guess tha fact that they dropped over $1,200.00 and left a $340.00 tip :D helped him reach his decision! As we all clik-clik-clik'ed our way out of the bar one of the group handed each bandmember an envelope. Inside was a 'Thank You' note . . . and a $50.00! You're welcome! :D Ciao. Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Sometimes even money can't compensate for good feelings. I would guess it was just a token of how much the group really appreciated the understanding treatment afforded to them. Good for y'all. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Being a crossdresser, and participating in some of these adventures with different groups, let me add this. Allowing this group there and being recieved as well as they were, this group will return and spend more money with that establishment. most hetero crossdressers are just looking for a "safe" place to go dressed and not be ogled or ridiculed. Not all out crossdressers have a "thick enough skin" to mingle in the general public and handle any and all comments directed their way.

Any day that you don't learn something new is a day wasted.

Thank you for the input, Ms. Keli! Hard to believe that in this day & age there are people who still cannot accept crossdressers and see these gentle, harmless people as a threat. They were a joy and did more to foreward their cause by getting out and speaking openly & honestly with "John Q." than a hundred articles! I look foreward to seeing them again! VSY, Anita C.

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Thank you for the input, Ms. Keli! Hard to believe that in this day & age there are people who still cannot accept crossdressers and see these gentle, harmless people as a threat. They were a joy and did more to foreward their cause by getting out and speaking openly & honestly with "John Q." than a hundred articles! I look foreward to seeing them again! VSY, Anita C.

You are SO fortunate to have an understanding wife! Most don't get it. MOst, when hearing that their hubby has this "little hobby" end up leaving. Honesty is always the best policy! If when you're out you're open & honest things will be just fine. I agree. Teenaged girls can be brats and very insensitive. I have had some as clients and they are the most self-rightous of the lot. Sadly nobody can tell them anything! I had one in particuliar, she was in for underage drinking and posession, that kept smartmouthing the Judge at her trial. The Judge warned her repeatedly and finally found her guilty of contempt. He remanded her to custody while her horrified parents looked on in disbelief. The Judge (wisely) adjourned the trial untill noon Monday (it was friday) and let the little creaton cool her jets in a cell for the weekend. You should have seen the look on the little princess' face when they slapped the bracelets on her and hauled her to county jail for the weekend . . . When she returned Monday she was a VERY different young lady. Did she "get off"? OH, HELL NO! She got 1 year in the juvie facility and probation until she's 25! Fortunately teens aren't allowed at any of the clubs where I work. It's just as well and I'll tell you why. Most who gain entry will try, sure as hell, to drink. Ultimately they'll misbehave and it is simply just not worth the risk OR the HUGE POTENTIAL for trouble! That's why Auntie Anita has a "Zero Tollerance" policy for the "Minor Leaguers". Ciao, Anita