Meetup in Carrollton Ky

I met @maninpumps in Carrollton Ky today.  He offered to give 25 pair of shoes and I was finally able to travel and pick them up.  Carrollton is about half way between Louisville Ky and Covington Ky.  Unfortunately the location of our meeting was subject to interpretation.  I was wearing a gray turtleneck, black leggings, and black stretch thigh boots with 4" heels when I asked four different local folks where the "Cowboys Market" was located and I got four confident but different answers.  I finally went to the most likely spot and waited.  Maninpumps must have had similar frustrations but he said he gave it one last try and pulled his car in beside mine an hour after our scheduled  meeting time. 

He loaded two huge boxes of shoes into my car.  Unfortunately he had some time critical family matters so we didn't have much of a chance to chat, but he really seems like the kind of guy I'd like to have a pizza and beer with.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Was he just purging his collection of stuff he no longer wears or likes or doesn't fit, or is he giving 25 pairs to every HHP member and you were just the first? :happy:

Please post a photo or three of the items he donated. Blahnik? Choo? Louboutin? Payless?

Steve

5 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

I met @maninpumps in Carrollton Ky today.  He offered to give 25 pair of shoes and I was finally able to travel and pick them up.  Carrollton is about half way between Louisville Ky and Covington Ky.  Unfortunately the location of our meeting was subject to interpretation.  I was wearing a gray turtleneck, black leggings, and black stretch thigh boots with 4" heels when I asked four different local folks where the "Cowboys Market" was located and I got four confident but different answers.  I finally went to the most likely spot and waited.  Maninpumps must have had similar frustrations but he said he gave it one last try and pulled his car in beside mine an hour after our scheduled  meeting time. 

He loaded two huge boxes of shoes into my car.  Unfortunately he had some time critical family matters so we didn't have much of a chance to chat, but he really seems like the kind of guy I'd like to have a pizza and beer with.

Beer and pizza - - yep - - sounds good to me. 

• 2 weeks later...