you boyz

tina

Welcome back and thank you for complimenting the boyz. It's been awhile since I can recall hearing from you, and a lot has changed.

The question I was wondering is - -  What kinds of heels do you like to see on men..

You certainly know how to increase the active participation rate of this forum :D

Thanks for the compliments. A little over 150 pairs of shoes here, probably around 110 or 120 pairs of them being heels :)

So how is your BF doing - also still wearing heels? Just curious. I looked at the map of Levittown, PA, as I never had heard of it before and read on Wikipedia that it is one of the earliest planned communities in the US. It looks quite amazing from a satellite point of view with all those little houses nicely stacked up. Looks like a nice place to live, but also quite "Desparate Housewives" like (everyone knows everyone else). Is it even possible as a guy to walk around in heels outside without becoming the talk of town?

1 hour ago, Heelster said:

Welcome back and thank you for complimenting the boyz. It's been awhile since I can recall hearing from you, and a lot has changed.

The question I was wondering is - -  What kinds of heels do you like to see on men..

all heights & styles

• Like 2

Thank you Tina!!!!   I don't get to wear heels as much as I would like too!!    Best part is my GF knows all about my heels and outfits, we shop together she has surprised me with stuff.  She has taken some of the pics.  I have convinced her to get in them with me. I'm thinking in about 3 weeks she will be in some with me.  It's awesome to share it with her!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
17 minutes ago, Rick24 said:

thank you Tina your the first female to give me some support, in the outside world I could never tell anyone about what I wear, sadly, I feel more comfortable to wear in secret,

See my post in Men in Heels:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.