What do you think? Custom maked boots.

swedeheeler

Well... Sketching on a head turning china made custom boot. As you can see I have maded it pretty tall, crotch boot deluxé :)

To get it as HOT as possible, what would you change or replace? Or is it complete as I made it out?

To clarify, espresso edges is for contrast, so they wouldn't be totally dead ;)

I'll gladly recieve all suggestions. :)

Jushee-Womens-Long-Boots-Suede-Solid-Shoes-Winter-Round-Toe-Side-Zipper-Over-The-Knee-Boots.jpg_640x640.jpg

• Like 1

Hot is in the eyes of the beholder. Tall stiletto heel, 1 inch platform, black instead of brown, no laces, hidden zipper. The next person that posts will suggest something else, blonde, brunettes, or redheads? Which is hotter?

• Like 1

Yeah. So true actually. Taste is like the hinney ;) I just dont want to custom order something ugly ;) It's always good with some opinions anyway.

The thougt is that the boot shall be user friendly for me :) and a real eyecatcher at the same time. Therefor I choosed the chunky heel 

I like the look.   Lacing may be a bit much for out and about wearing but if done with eyelets rather then D-rings it would work.  Think twice about a 6" heel with a 1" platform.  I'm not a fan of platforms (at least not that high) and on the pictured boot, I kind of like the 4" heel (especially for out and about wearing).

Let us know what your vendor says.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

@Thighbootguy The vendor likes my ideas. I can have a half inch platform and shorten heel the same. It is just for stability and useability. I now realize that it was too much platform thanks to you :)

Yes my thougts was eyelets. The idea with lacing is to form boots so i can get that real snug fit :) I can skip contrast lacing and have same colour as boots then it's more discrete. My goal is that hot headturning crotchie. So I take all suggestions I can get to put it together :)

I adore higher heels. Have a pair 5 inch no platform that works great for me.

4 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

Image a closer look on what i try to achieve. All way up to crotch. Less brown border at opening. Eyelets lacing. Less plateau height. Red outer sole.

That is kind of what I had envisioned :eyecrazy:.  Do keep in mind that a full crotch high boot that will fit as tightly as I think your laced pair will fit, may present a problem around the knee.  Don't expect to be able to bend your knee very much.  However, as good as those boots should look and feel, I think it is a limitation you can manage. :penitent: 

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

10 minutes ago, Thighbootguy said:

That is kind of what I had envisioned :eyecrazy:.  Do keep in mind that a full crotch high boot that will fit as tightly as I think your laced pair will fit, may present a problem around the knee.  Don't expect to be able to bend your knee very much.  However, as good as those boots should look and feel, I think it is a limitation you can manage. :penitent: 

Ah splendid, we're tinking same thougths.

I have that in my mind ;) And I have to sacrifice some to get some. I can handle the restricted knee bending in a good way.