High Heels in Advertisements

From Bloomingdale's newspaper ad: So much for the neat, coordinated, well-groomed look. Opposites and contrasts according to the ad - "slouchy pants with fierce platforms."

post-28-133522882676_thumb.jpg

I prefer the heels in picture # 3...or I prefer the black dress or the girl ?

Hard do decide...Let say I like them all :winkiss:

From Bloomingdale's newspaper ad:

So much for the neat, coordinated, well-groomed look. Opposites and contrasts according to the ad - "slouchy pants with fierce platforms."

Nice look ! It is OK for a girl to dress like a man but a man can't dress like a girl...Hmmm...

• 2 weeks later...

From a Tobi's ad for denim jeans. I think I would rather look like the one on the left! Why shouldn't that be a men's look, also, instead of the grungy one on the right? Baggy jeans and sloppy tennies? Yuk!

post-28-133522883823_thumb.jpg

From a Tobi's ad for denim jeans. I think I would rather look like the one on the left! Why shouldn't that be a men's look, also, instead of the grungy one on the right? Baggy jeans and sloppy tennies? Yuk!

I agree Bob.

Greatings BobHH :-)

I totally agree with you and I think the ad should have been published like this in the first place ... :winkiss:

post-14338-133522883838_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday I went to MediaMarkt and found, in the pc section, a huge poster about the HP mini 1000, a notebook targeted to women. Well, the gal in the pic was wearing a pair of Louboutin Alti, such a shame I hadn't a camera with me and I can't find that ad on the web.

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I received the Net-A-Porter Magazine slide show with some interesting pictures. 1) Gaby patent pumps from Yves Saint Laurent. 2) Lace-front peep-toe ankle boots from Alaïa. 3) Big Lips 120 suede pumps from Ch. Louboutin. 4) Pigalle 120 patent pumps from Ch. Louboutin. All stunning! And last, but not least... a nice tease for us, guys, from the people of Net-A-Porter :wave: Jo.

post-333-133522917115_thumb.jpg

post-333-13352291712_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522917122_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522917123_thumb.jpg

post-333-133522917126_thumb.jpg