High Heels in Advertisements

Panthera Leo,

Nice web site. I hope you continue to add to it.

May I show my ignorance? How do you capture images from a video? Is there special spoftware required?

Thank You,

Gary0618

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Panthera Leo:-) It really doesn't interest me how you captured those pics, although Gary0618 would like to know. All I can say is that they are fantastic and I enjoyed viewing them immensely. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

i saw your website Panthera Leo, very nice effort you got going there. I must say, I'm not that bold to put up vid stills. But, great collection you have there. At one point, I was daring enough to do candid street pictures, but after a few, i got to thinking that i'm too nervous about getting caught. so, then I started asking folks to let me shoot them. that was fun for a while, but then, it took the 'naturalness' of the picture out. So, long winded story short, I take pictures of friends who let me on occassion take pictures of their heels. When I can't get friends to model, then I become highly dependent on this megaforum!! :) Anyway, great work. I"m babbling way too much! RPM

Panthera Leo,

Nice web site. I hope you continue to add to it.

May I show my ignorance? How do you capture images from a video? Is there special spoftware required?

Thank You,

Gary0618

There are different ways to do it,with my notebook computer this is what I use:a video capture device. I connect the s-video cable from my TiVo or dvd player into one end and plug the other end into the usb port. Photo editing software makes the capture and then I can crop it or make other adjustments.

gary0618,with this information you too can perhaps enter the exciting world of video capturing! :)

Thank you for the compliment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

great! i'd seen that poster from a distance and had noticed the heels but never looked up to see who was wearing them! Miss jolie is lovely, and, has recently been voted most beutiful woman in the world by a magazine, though can't remember what. bob.

I already have a claim on that poster when it comes into the theatre. The perks of working in a movie theatre.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Now, just what the hell has a pic of a pair of heels in the top right hand of this webpage got to do with it ?

http://www.morganstanleycard.co.uk/uk/data/card/platinum/plat.html

..... as if I didn't know !

Xa

BTW, by posting this link, I make no endorsement of the product advertised.

It suggests you can use your Platinum card to:

a. get the shoes

b. cause them to be taken off :P

If those are plates, they are the biggest plates that I have seen. Must be for the person with a hugh appetite.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

They are for the person who wants not three square meals a day, but two (wavy) squares and a quadrant!

Emma

• 2 weeks later...

BobHH:-) A great pair of wedgies and very high to boot. That's a very colorful outfit to go along with the sandals, but what impressed me was the reflection that the sandals made under them. A bit different. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!