High Heels in Advertisements

From BEBE:

What should a well-dressed woman wear to work? According to Bebe, a lot of black lace.

Racked pointed out the "New Way To Work It" collection featured on Bebe's website, which will debut in stores tomorrow.

Billed as "wear-to-work," the line is intended to amp up the average, mall-going female's work wardrobe. So what does Bebe recommend? Black lace tops, leopard-print platforms, black lace tights, shiny silver denim, fingerless black leather gloves and more black lace tops.

Helpfully organized by day, the outfits suggest what the typical Bebe working gal does on any given weekday. On Tuesday, for example, the Bebe gal is on duty as Kim Kardashian's wedding planner; on Thursday, she appears to have joined an all-girl motorcycle gang.

We don't want to even know what the Bebe working girl wear on the weekends.

Go to Bebe.com to browse the latest in office fashion... but for the sake of your job, don't take the recommendations too seriously.

[ATTACH]13561[/ATTACH]

More Pics here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/18/bebe-workwear_n_930391.html#s332845&title=Monday

My guess is that I will not be seeing too many of the women in my workplace dressed like Bebe at her site. Too bad.:irked:

• 2 weeks later...

This poster is all over the métro (subway) in Paris these days. No idea about the plot of the play.

And speaking of métro sightings, these are a few months older (department store advertisements):

Interesting and creative posters. Thanks for sharing with us.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Stockholm this week and saw an interesting add in the subway. I checked the website of that store when I came home and if you follow the link you'll see a "rolling" view of pictures of a male modell. Keep clicking to the right until you see a guy in a suit, coat and Jimmy Choo high heels. First time I've seen an add like this posted all over a city.

http://www.nk.se/

I was in Stockholm this week and saw an interesting add in the subway...

Very nice outfit !

An indication that people from Sweden are open minded.

I extracted the picture from the slide show for others to see without following the link.

Thanks for sharing !

post-14338-133522955103_thumb.jpg

Very nice outfit !

I extracted the picture from the slide show for others to see without following the link.

Thanks for sharing !

I think it's worth visiting to see the picture next to it.

Pricelessly Yuk!

Al

I got an email from my friend in Stockholm today regarding this add. Apparently it was in the largest morning paper today with a full page add. There is a text next to the picture that roughly says "You need to visit new ground and break old rules to win. Like the tabu for men to wear heels, although it was popular in the 1700 centuary. Welcome to discover this seasons new styles and maybe your new you".

Very nice outfit !

Thanks for sharing !

I have a pair of high heels like those from Femme Fetiche.

• 3 weeks later...

Couldn't quite see the connection between the poster and the clips on the website, although there was a good bit with a woman running away from him very successfully in heels which must have been at least four inches. Anyway, it's nice to see that his parents thoughtfully left him a bit of growing room in his new shoes.

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Secretary.

Ohh, love those stockings!

Here's a commercial for a new line by

The girl and the guy both are wearing some type of heel, the guy's are boots with a decent amount of heel. Not quite as glamorous as your adverts, but heels nonetheless. :wavey:

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net