High Heels in Advertisements

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

that's the one with the girl that likes the red shoes right? yeah really nice. can anyone get a screen capture of that?

• 2 weeks later...

There is an advert on at the moment where a woman is going to get in a lift and decides not to as it is full. She decides to slide down the banister and beat them all to the bottom. the bit that does it for me is right at the end she jumps on to the floor and her heel bounces and kind of wabbles a bit just as she walks off, does anybody else find this mildly erotic? thanks

The angels have the phonebox.

• 1 month later...

I found this in the Sunday supplement of my local newspaper. Its an advert for the Swiss Airlines.

Posted Image

The text is the usual advertising blurb to the affect that "we want to make flying an experience etc.. "

Hello Nigel! Yes! Girls wobbly-walking in high stilettos is incredibly erotic! I got an excellent sighting of one in Bristol on Thursday night, wobbling all the way up Park Street wearing ankle-length trousers fully revealing a pair of black low-cut court shoes with wicked 4 1/2" stiletto heels. The couple weren't walking fast, but she asked her boyfriend if they could slow down, but despite going slowly, shortly before they disappeared into a taxi, the heel of her right shoe turned completely over outwards, causing a major stumble! On this topic, I've just created a thread "Inward & Outward-Leaning Heels - Erotic?" on "For Everybody" with a whole load of photographs. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 3 weeks later...

Sscotty727:-) What a wonderful way to advertise the names of the mall stores. Some ad person really used their ad thinking on this. The picture also shows just how much of the shoe pointed toe box that your foot does not use. Great thinking and a great shot and a great mall promotion. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Sscotty727:-) The cap, shawl, etc. are interesting, but I, like you, think the "shoe" is the best. I really like that one. It's completely different and I can see why it drew your interest right away. It sure did mine when you posted it. Thanks! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dawn,

It certainly got MY attention when I saw it on the bus. They put them all online if you care to see the others, although the "shoe" is my favorite;)

http://www.shoptysons.com/about/buskings.cfm

Scotty

Wow, that's not too far from me either, about 20 miles. I'm 35 miles outside DC.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

• 4 weeks later...