Creating your style

ANDROgenius

Thanks.  

Your sense of style is better than mine (which should not surprise anyone).  The booties are the best look.  I like the red heeled boot second best and the black ones not at all.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

2 hours ago, ANDROgenius said:

You asked - I deliver :-)

Here we go: let´s take the look in two different directions. Low & high. Black & red. Everyday & stylish.

hilowstyles.jpg

Same outfit - different looks :cheeky:

lowblack1.jpghighred1.jpg

you are amazing, love those heels!

• Like 3

ANDROgenius

Okay, you have got the styles I so like, you have nailed them so well. So I would have to agree "genius" you are. I have been looking for clothing just like and it is a very difficult to find here in Canada. Thanks for giving names and styles of the items you show. The 2 pair of boots are fabulous, good choices. You have a great way of putting things together, love the scarfs s well, certainly completes the looks. I appreciate your sharing and showing of the outfits!

Mtnsofheels

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 4:25 PM, ANDROgenius said:

You asked - I deliver :-)

Here we go: let´s take the look in two different directions. Low & high. Black & red. Everyday & stylish.

hilowstyles.jpg

Same outfit - different looks :cheeky:

lowblack1.jpghighred1.jpg

LOVE those brown boots!  Kind of a mix between cowboy and killer stiletto boots.  You really got it all goin on there buddy!

• Like 1

Some very attractive outfits, I like the first two & the last one with the red boots. The contrast between the black & red is good.

• 1 month later...

radh3.jpg

Pushing the style: booties, hosiery & dress - that´s what this post is about :cheeky:

================

Hi guys,

after some really busy weeks - lot of work, moving finally to Berlin and therefore decluttering my old apartment - I found some time to create a new post. Of course there could be more pics, but this post is only the beginning.

Inspired by JeffB I was looking to push my style a little bit to a more feminine look. Some weeks ago, I had the great opportunity to buy two items from Rad Hourani. His designs are genderless. I always liked his creations and also already had some items, but when I got the chance to buy a trench coat and a dress, I had to spend the money on this two amazing items.

The trench coat is a killer item. Amazing quality and very good to combine. I am mixing it with sneakers & skinny black jeans for daily wear, but also a litte more edgy with chunky booties. So this is my first style:

rad2.JPG

It is what I would call these days a "feel good style". Easy to walk in heels, 100den hosiery and it brings up the concept of genderless style very good. I had already some outings with this style and I have to say, that wearing things you like and that gives you a "wow feeling" is a key to push your limits & your style. 

After getting used to this basic look, I wanted to make the look a little bit more edgy. Basically I am so in love with the dress and the coat, that the only thing would be, to make the look a little bit more "sharp" was to give it a little bit of feminine touch. When I was shopping two weeks ago wearing this outfit, I went to one of my preferred shoe shops and the sales assistant - who already knows me - challenged me, when I told here that I was looking for some "upgrade" to my outfit.  The result: pointy booties with stiletto heel. 

These booties from Ma&Lo are so easy to walk in. Like with the dress and the trench: spending some extra bucks is often the best thing you can do. Feeling in love with this booties, I left the shop and went to buy a pair of more transparent hosiery to match the new booties to the rest of my outfit. 50 denier was the right style and so I could finish my outfit.

radh2.jpgradh1.jpg

Next thing? Going out and enjoy life.

• Like 5

ANDROgenius: In a word----WOW! You are exactly that, a genius! The pics you posted just plain blew my mind! The combination of the dress, coat, hosiery and booties is nothing short of fantastic, and you look sensational! You certainly have plenty of style, my friend, and I'm glad to have influenced that style. Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

On 29/03/2016 at 4:08 PM, pebblesf said:

Great look buddy, masculine and powerful, nice heels on the boots!

Guy's used to be able to find boots like that at any western boot and tack shop in the U.S.

Sadly, there are none to be found. I grew up as a kid wearing boots like that everyday to school and about. Virtually everyday and all day. I personally never even considered boots like that to be high heels. I could wear them every day now and nobody would blink an eye.

Now if I wore a set of stiletto heels, everyone's  'xxxphobias' would come out to play. 

On 5/19/2016 at 3:42 AM, ANDROgenius said:

radh2.jpgradh1.jpg

Enjoying life is what it is all about.

I like the booties, hose, and coat, but the dress not so much.  I think it's the straight line shape that is putting me off.  How about a belt at the waist (like the coat)?  But still, that is a great outfit and I do hope you (and folks seeing you) enjoy it.

TBG

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

4 hours ago, GrayLion said:

I am avoiding androgynous and am shooting for masculine

workwear.png

Boots at work.png

In another thread (share your freestyle fashion pictures here) you said this was your workplace attire.  Congratulations on having found an employer that will let you present yourself as you wish.  I love the shoes and boots in your pictures but they miss the masculine mark.  You are getting a guy on top, gal on the bottom look.  If that works for you, then well done.  But, for a more masculine look, consider looser fitting jeans that would cover part of the heel of the shoes but you could wear the boots under or over the jeans.

On 5/19/2016 at 1:42 AM, ANDROgenius said:

radh3.jpg

Pushing the style: booties, hosiery & dress - that´s what this post is about :cheeky:

================

Hi guys,

after some really busy weeks - lot of work, moving finally to Berlin and therefore decluttering my old apartment - I found some time to create a new post. Of course there could be more pics, but this post is only the beginning.

Inspired by JeffB I was looking to push my style a little bit to a more feminine look. Some weeks ago, I had the great opportunity to buy two items from Rad Hourani. His designs are genderless. I always liked his creations and also already had some items, but when I got the chance to buy a trench coat and a dress, I had to spend the money on this two amazing items.

The trench coat is a killer item. Amazing quality and very good to combine. I am mixing it with sneakers & skinny black jeans for daily wear, but also a litte more edgy with chunky booties. So this is my first style:

rad2.JPG

It is what I would call these days a "feel good style". Easy to walk in heels, 100den hosiery and it brings up the concept of genderless style very good. I had already some outings with this style and I have to say, that wearing things you like and that gives you a "wow feeling" is a key to push your limits & your style. 

After getting used to this basic look, I wanted to make the look a little bit more edgy. Basically I am so in love with the dress and the coat, that the only thing would be, to make the look a little bit more "sharp" was to give it a little bit of feminine touch. When I was shopping two weeks ago wearing this outfit, I went to one of my preferred shoe shops and the sales assistant - who already knows me - challenged me, when I told here that I was looking for some "upgrade" to my outfit.  The result: pointy booties with stiletto heel. 

These booties from Ma&Lo are so easy to walk in. Like with the dress and the trench: spending some extra bucks is often the best thing you can do. Feeling in love with this booties, I left the shop and went to buy a pair of more transparent hosiery to match the new booties to the rest of my outfit. 50 denier was the right style and so I could finish my outfit.

radh2.jpgradh1.jpg

ANDROgenius, very good styling, wow! you really have upped the the sharpness of your outfit amazingly.  So nice to hear that you have great suggestions by the sales assistant in one of your preferred shoe shops, that was really cool. I think finding a stylist or someone who can give challenges and style suggestions could do us all some good. I really like the black hose you have chosen to bring out the stiletto booties, it really does some wonders. I have been following Rad Hourani for some time, he certainly does Uni-sexual designing, I do find them a bit squarish but some items are really nice. The Dress and Coat look awesome on you, I can see why you love them. Thanks for sharing your ideas, I appreciate the efforts you put into the outfits.  Cheers and hope your move to Berlin will let you be more stylish and be who want to be!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

In another thread (share your freestyle fashion pictures here) you said this was your workplace attire.  Congratulations on having found an employer that will let you present yourself as you wish.  I love the shoes and boots in your pictures but they miss the masculine mark.  You are getting a guy on top, gal on the bottom look.  If that works for you, then well done.  But, for a more masculine look, consider looser fitting jeans that would cover part of the heel of the shoes but you could wear the boots under or over the jeans.

Best reply I got in another thread on this was: " I wonder why anyone'd see this as feminine. The shoes I can halfway see, they have the smooth curves and graceful lines our fashion associates with femininty. But that skirt is visibly strong, sturdy cloth with metal clasps. Does that person also think Assyrian soldiers look 'feminine' in their skirts? "

I absolutely love the looks and he discussion. I recently wore a fully feminine outfit and it was exhilarating. I can only suggest to those who have yet to try, DO IT. Wear that skirt, dress, heels, blouse, or whatever you are drawn to. The only way the world will accept it, is if you do it. The fashion world is ready. Take advantage of the times!! 

• Like 1

On 5/28/2016 at 0:49 PM, LuvyourShoes said:

I absolutely love the looks and he discussion. I recently wore a fully feminine outfit and it was exhilarating. I can only suggest to those who have yet to try, DO IT. Wear that skirt, dress, heels, blouse, or whatever you are drawn to. The only way the world will accept it, is if you do it. The fashion world is ready. Take advantage of the times!! 

IF (big if) are drawn to this, approach it as you would wearing heels... PRACTICE, PRACTICE, and more PRACTICE.  All the advice I have ever given about wearing heels in public apply.  Spend a lot of time in front of a mirror.  Be confident in your presentation.  Don't go out if you aren't confident in your look and ability.  Having said all that it can be exhilarating for a little while, then when you get used to the look it just becomes another way of presenting yourself.

Also please note hhplace is a family oriented site that is not a cross dressing site.  Descriptions much more detailed than LuvyourShoes has provided are probably going to run afoul of the admins.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, those dress / trench coat & heels outfits are mind blowing. Simple, yet elegant pieces, combined to make incredibly attractive & stylish outfits. Keep up the good work ANDROgenius.

ANDROgenius,

You definitely have it down to a science. The looks are amazing. It's just too bad most here feel the need to pixelate the face. Fashion equality but not the full deal I guess. I guess those concerns about being recognized are very real indeed. Keep up your amazing styles as they are really a "stroke of genius". HappyinHeels

• 3 months later...

Back again!

The summer is over and now it´s boot time again :-)

So this fall took the next step and invested some money into a great pair of boots. Very high - not the heels - and great to create some edgy styles. Here is the first one. 

thigh_front.jpg 

thigh_back.jpg

This is some basic stuff: blouse/shirt & jeans are from the women´s department at Uniqlo. The black long sleeve is from COS.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, ANDROgenius said:

Back again!

So this fall took the next step and invested some money into a great pair of boots. Very high - not the heels - and great to create some edgy styles. Here is the first one. 

thigh_front.jpg 

thigh_back.jpg

This is some basic stuff: blouse/shirt & jeans are from the women´s department at Uniqlo. The black long sleeve is from COS.

Seen sweaters with a built in white hem collar blouse with side splits. Wanted to purchase it but found the hemed white mock blouse to frilly material to sheer to wear comfortably. Although like the idea of blouse sweater combination haven't seen anything i would buy as of yet. Good choice.. 

Cool look you have from the back it looks like a dress but once you turn around it's the opposite. Suppose woman would wear the sweater paired with black leggings. Difficult with us guys to wear it, unless we want to advertise and intrigue some woman on our frisky days, which for me is 24/7, Lol.... Love the boot heel perfect height, kind of casual with knee high but classic stiletto for a formal style. Good job..

Would not recommend white jeans paired with the white blouse but do understand why. Think of a more colour balance such as red pants or brighter ones only because your covering entire leg showing only from the front, giving you excuse to be bold.

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 2

To my eye the white pants are too much contrast at least in the narrow band between the black top and the boots.  Did you try without the black top i.e.
just the white blouse?  From the back it looks great.  By the way those are great boots!

6 hours ago, ANDROgenius said:

thigh_front.jpg 

On Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 8:42 AM, ANDROgenius said:

radh3.jpg

================

Hi guys,

rad2.JPG

radh2.jpgradh1.jpg

The dress is gorgeous! The tights look great in the first pic. Pencil skirts and dresses are the ultimate look. Thanks for the pic, you have inspired me ♡♡♡

• Like 1

On 10/13/2016 at 11:49 PM, ANDROgenius said:

Back again!

thigh_front.jpg 

thigh_back.jpg

Great looking outfits Andro, I really like your choice of High boots too, wow! I totally agree about Rad H, he has some nice pieces as well that fit in your outfits. Thanks for the inspiration again! Who made your thigh boots if you don't me asking? 

Edited by mtnsofheels

I just ran across this video on styling over the knee boots.  The first 8:30 min is a discussion of the clothing items and the demonstration starts at about 8:30.  There is a look at 9:08 that is in line with what @ANDROgenius is showing us (third still below), and at 9:40 something a little more in @CAT's style (fourth still below).  I also like the jeans look (first still below).

• Like 3