Hello :-)

Hi all, I found out about three months ago that my guy likes wearing heels. It took me 10 weeks to confront him about it and he couldn't be happier. I fully accept HIM for who HE is including whatever he's into (as long as it doesn't hurt him or others of course...) Any way... no woman has ever found out about this part of his life and he was so relieved that I am okay/encourage it... A little secret about me... I think it is INCREDIBLY sexy and is a HUGE turn on for me... I suggested we bring the heels into the bedroom and he seemed shocked ;-) I just wish I had known from the beginning... we have SOOOOOO much time to make up for... We are planning a trip out of town so he can wear his heels in public... I'll wear some too because he is 6'3" and in heels hes over 6'7" and I am 5' even on a good day LOL!!! Guys, not all women will accept your love for heels but you never know...I think that if you are with someone/spending your lives together, they SHOULD support YOU and love YOU for who YOU are/who you WANT to be. I personally am excited to get pedis together then return home and painting his toes... And I secretly want to shave his legs... I don't know why but I like shaving stuff... I can not wait to see him legs shaven, toes painted, heels on... Gives me tingles just thinking about it!! So I guess I'm here for him, to learn more about the heel-love from the guys perspective... I mean I know why I like them, they're cute and make me taller (like a normal-sized adult LOL)... but I'm assuming guys don't think like women do LOL!!

I'll express a welcome aboard to you Knoxxx. Ii have also joined recently and it's nice to travel on this journey with others that share the same interests. Whether male or female we should all be able to enjoy the feelings and beauty of wearing heels if we wish to.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard. You will find there are more of us around than you might have imagined.

Most of the guys here can only hope to find someone as understanding as your guy has in you.

Enjoy your journeys together.

• Like 1

KNoxxx,

Thanks for posting your story on our forum. It is refreshing, though much less common, to see a female posting here about her spouse/companion who wear heels. I would encourage you BOTH to post here as it would give a more complete picture and we all would have a more rewarding experience interacting. That is the purpose of this forum; to facilitate communication and understanding of high heel fans, male or female, around the world. Nothing stupid or kinky just mutual appreciation of something which gives us all great pleasure. Please feel free to post photos of you both wearing your heels together whether at home or out and about. You can take from-the-waist-down photos if you want but it is your call. Sharing information and experiences is what it is all about. :cool:  HappyinHeels

• Like 1