Gigapan Girl in the Red Shoes

Thighbootguy

There is an amazing technology for stitching together digital images into huge images, literally gigapixel in size.

Here is the link to the image that contains a nice picture of a girl wearing red pumps.

Shanghai Skyline

Click on the link above and when displayed pan to the right, then zoom into the image at the arrow below and find the girl crossing the street.  Really nice heels.:fine:

Capture.thumb.JPG.df0ba7f24fcb34c1d7a16e

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I found the girl wearing red heels, dark blue skinny jeans and white top, carry a large back pack on her left shoulder as she crossed the street approaching a supermarket. She is located in the picture on the right side, a little above center. Your red arrow pointer in your picture was not all that easy to see when I first started looking, so I wondered all over looking for open street locations. This was a pleasant deviation. Thanks for the search.  

30 minutes ago, Histiletto said:

Your red arrow pointer in your picture was not all that easy to see when I first started looking

Sorry about that.  I have redrawn the arrow (it is not in the linked image):

Capture.thumb.JPG.e0c671fd0e1854a6758956

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

6 hours ago, jerbare said:

Just wandering how long did it take to find her 

About 30 seconds.  If you click on the "Take a Snapshot" button at the lower left, a series of snapshots are displayed at the bottom.  The girl in the red shoes is the first one.  Click the image and it zooms in.  You manually zoom out to get the location.

Well, creepy Arty Ziff singing, 'I am watching you through a camera,' is really it.  But let's analyse it further.  I appreciate you may  not know your Simpsons.  Homer's snoring is keeping Marge awake, so they go to Arty Ziff, her disgraced prom date, who's made millions inventing a machine that turns dial up noise into music, to pay for Homer's surgery.  The deal is that Arty will have a weekend with Marge, and he disgraces himself again.  Long story short, he makes a machine that turns Homer's snoring into music.  Sweet Dreams is a good choice of song.  Marge's eyes are instantly wide open.  It keeps her awake as much as Homer's snoring.  Creepy men are disconcerting.

8 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

The Simpsons are not on my viewing schedule :square: but thank you for connecting the dots ... .. . ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz.....:night:

Ditto,,TBG!!!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

2 hours ago, meganiwish said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg You see, Arty Ziff's machine works

Ok... I just wasted 3 minutes and 34 seconds.  Nice video and music but I'm missing the whole point of this direction in this thread.  Consider me to be a dead horse, not worth beating.:text_pop:

• 2 weeks later...

Gere is another Gigapan image, this time of Machu Picchu.  <--- link to the gigapan picture.

mp.thumb.JPG.f096d8cb5c403c08f028ae131a5

Considering the terrain and walking conditions, I haven't found one pair of heels, but I did find a gal with a nice pair of knee high (suede?) boots with a low heel.

56f94b231841b_girlinboots.JPG.97ae8f2245

Happy hunting.

I was introduced to this genre by the smarter every day youtube channel that also has a 30 minute video on touring Machu Picchu.  This channel is hosted by Destin, who really is a rocket scientist.

He is also in the picture.

Destin.JPG.ab834333e406095f531e673be5663