Free to good home

maninpumps

If you are in the Louisville , Ky area and wear size 11-12 women's . Give me a shout . I have over 25 pair of heels free to a good home . Most are in new condition and still in original box . I am not mailing them out so don't ask . If you are willing to pick them up and take all of them . Feel free to contact me only if you are serious . Brands range from Nine West to Hot Tomato .  

Tech , If there was a way for me to get them to you , I would . There are over 25 pair and the shipping would not be worth it . I will ask the individual who gets them to make a donation to HHP . 

Respectfully , MIP

TBG

he said to a good home .....

LOL

pity you wont mail

im after 11-12s but sending to the land down under can be $30-40 a pair

if you rethink. Im happy to pay post and packaging costs. But id only want 1-2 pairs at best. 

Maybe whoever gets them might farm them out

Regards

James

11's an 12's are a tad bit big for me usually, but I may be swinging through on my way to South Carolina sometime in May on business. Depending on the availability and timing, I'd like to stop in and check them out. I could even ferry a few back too TBG if it happens, of course he would have to buy me a pizza.

On 3/7/2016 at 4:44 PM, maninpumps said:

If you are picking up 2-3 large boxes of heels ...looks like you would buy me pizza . LOL !

Could do that too.

TBG and I met at a pizza place he had heard about. If by chance I bring heels back, I'll get him to meet for Pizza again since I can;t seem to get the rest of the family to go, and I kinda liked the place.

37 minutes ago, Heelster said:

TBG and I met at a pizza place he had heard about. If by chance I bring heels back, I'll get him to meet for Pizza

@HeelsterIt would be a pleasure to meet up again with or without the shoes (it really was a good pizza).

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Do you plan to stop by ? If you are going to be in the Cincinnati area , you will be less than 100 miles from me . I am to the east of Louisville . Send me a message if you are going to be in the area . I would be happy to make arrangements on my end.

Respectfully

6 hours ago, maninpumps said:

Do you plan to stop by ? If you are going to be in the Cincinnati area , you will be less than 100 miles from me . I am to the east of Louisville . Send me a message if you are going to be in the area . I would be happy to make arrangements on my end.

Respectfully

Yes, sometime in the near future - probably in May on my way through on business. I don't have a regular schedule for showing up in Cincy, and when I do, I'm usually kinda tied up with things to do. 

• 1 month later...