New here :)

I finally found my home here :)

Addicted in hi heels :) Dont have many pairs self but i love the style. Hard to find reasonable pairs in us w 13/14 anything...

Have not outed my self using hh, I'm more a house user of those adorable things :)

About myself then. 32 yo guy, no partner just some cats that own me, living by myself so i can use heels the way i want. On my wish list is black leather ancle boots with studs, for everyday use, about 5" rise.

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you have made a good choice of home companions :cat: that are not critical of heel wearing.  I'm not a fan of studs on boots but, in your size with a 5" heel, there should be lots of choices in the Pleaser's, Ellie's, or other similar lines.  Ankle boots are fun, but it's my theory that the higher the boots the more they are fun.

Being addicted to heels but not having many pairs is a situation that should soon remedy itself.  Most of us have a very hard time not adding to our collections.

Enjoy the forum and your boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

42 minutes ago, 4608 said:

Finally an other Swede :) I'm also a USW 13,5-14 and find it equally difficult finding attractive shoes

Hello. Where in this long country do you live?

I have found a (what it seems) good dealer with interesting styles, Junshee@aliexpress. Check my post in Guys forum about my chase for the good all-day heel ;)

Hello. Where in this long country do you live?

I have found a (what it seems) good dealer with interesting styles, Junshee@aliexpress. Check my post in Guys forum about my chase for the good all-day heel ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome for me as well Swedeheeler. I've not been on long enough yet to completely get through all the Introductions much less the rest of the board but it does look to be a good place to talk about heels and what you have. I like that folks who only want to discuss the fetish aspects of heels are closely monitored and discouraged from doing so.