Strange things in heels

Hi all I was wondering what's is the strangest thing you have done or

seen someone do in high heels

ie tried to play sports or run things 

like that the strangest thing I have seen

is the lady who run the London marathon in high heels 

thanks jason

The Olympic clean and jerk, superheavyweight class. You should have seen those front row judges scrambling to get out of there as I tottered towards them in specially strengthened 6" Louboutins with 212.5 kilos nearly over my head...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 3:06 AM, meganiwish said:

I was proud to reach Everest Base Camp with 20 kilos on my back, but I only had 5" and they weren't Louboutins.

so you went mountain climbing

in high heels can I ask why

Just a bit of light hearted humour. 

Megan did not actually climb to the Everest base camp in 5" heels - I know because I was there that day in my 6" stiletto thigh boots (deep snow, you see) and Megan was definitely not there. She was over on Lhotse, attempting the summit, in a pair of Jimmy Choos. We were signalling each other with mirrors. She chooses not to talk about it as, alas, her summit bid was a failure, a broken heel on the final pitch denied her an otherwise well-earned victory.

Next year we are considering a joint bid to plant the flag on the as-yet unconquered summit of Rumdoodle. You are quite welcome to pack a sandwich and come along as well.

Naaah neither of ya weren't "there" as reaching the top. I was at the top of Mount Everest that day with my 6.5 inch Devious stillettos, they lasted whole way up and down including a victory dance at the top. When I came down to base camp some people told me about a heeled guy that just came to base camp, goofing of with a mirror out in nowhere (towards Lhotse, just a small hill). But suddenly a guy was blinded by some reflections from nowhere so bad that he had to get medical help. What I've heard from just some days ago his vision hasn't recovered yet

:lol:

Edited by swedeheeler