How Many of you use IRC

just a quick question how many of you often visit IRC (internet relay chat) and which networks do you go on i.e efnet quakenet i am an EFnet addict that is my network i have several of my own 400+ person channels =\ i guess i need to get out more :D even though im out about 13 hours a day..... doesnt give me much time for heels that is when my parents go to sleep for about an hour :D

A few years ago, I used to frequent online chat such as IRC, MSN and Yahoo. I preferred MSN and Yahoo over IRC since they easier to use. Today, I have neither the time nor interest to continue with online chat.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Instant Messengering is great for some uses. I use it in my business and to keep in touch with some friends in far away places. however, I am usually too busy to use it very much.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Eh, used IRC on and off for about 9 years now.. started using EFnet through a unix shell account. I still pop in on a couple channels every once in a while, but I just don't spend as much time on the computer as I used to. *shrug* Odd thing is, the three channels I still hop into every once in a while are on completly diferent networks.. efnet, undernet, and dalnet Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")