An Embarassment of Riches

My first post outside of introductions. thanks again for letting me join you!

I rent some space at a local "mini-Storage". I spend quite a lot of time there and have become friendly with the staff and management.

Periodically, lockers are abandoned for one reason or another. usually the owner just stops paying or, sometimes, they pass away.

Such a thing happened a few months ago. The family of the lockers owner didn't want the contents and agreed to turn over everything  to the management in lieu of back rent.

The manager sold the contents to one of the staff who I am good friends with. He asked me to sort through it and we were amazed to find perhaps 500 or more pairs of ladies shows and boots.

I immediately recognized that here, was a collection which must have taken years to put together.

it is mostly 11, 12 and 13 but there is some smaller and even some 14s!

I found a couple of pairs of Hot Peppers, Several pairs of Di Marni boots, a really sweet pair of Gio Hel Pumps and loads of other stuff.

It is my job to dispose of these, the ones I don't keep! I will put the highlights in a gallery when I'm allowed to post pictures.

Best wishes to all,

Diz.

Wow....  That sounds like a wonderful find !!   Are you going to be able to use any of the shoes?  Yes, post some pictures when able, we would love to see what you discovered.    sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

dizzy4heelz,

It may worth the time to set up an ebay account and sell these shoes there. There are many looking for extended sizes (11 and up) as they are harder to find in mainstream stores which tend to stock 6-10 only. There are women with larger feet but I suspect there are many more men wanting heels who would love to peruse these offerings if you can get some photos posted. Quite a find indeed. Make the most of it and see if you can enrich our forum with your find! HappyinHeels

• Like 1