A commercial for "Him heels"

The shoes are OK but why does the guy wearing them insist upon calling attention to himself by dancing around like a fairy rather than a man that likes to wear heels?   

Edited by Bubba136
  • Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

22 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

The shoes are OK but why does the guy wearing them insist upon calling attention to himself by dancing around like a fairy rather than a man that likes to wear heels?   

I don't know.

Maybe he / they want to express satisfaction ?

Sorry, but that is just enhancing the stereotype of what people think of men wearing high heel is. I do understand that some people like to act that way, over expressing themselves and are happy with it, but if I ever look like that.... Man I'm out of heels for good. 

This is not an hate comment but each time I see a video of a man wearing heels its always either trying to be over feminin or the "dude I cant freaking wear thoses shit" 

I want to see a video of a man in heels, happy to be in heels but also happy to be a MAN. (Sorry that sounds transphobic, I swear it's not)

• Like 1

Hum, should heels for men spread in society, well I assume it has to (re)start somewhere isn't it ?

This guy is clearly not going to cut some trees in the woods, but I bet he also has a more appropiate outfit / mannerism for these activities...

You don't take your raincoat when it's sunny.

Should it start somewhere, I agree. But if you want to open mind of the mass so we can ALL enjoy our heels, you need to step out of the stereotype. Yes the guy is good looking, yes he seems to really enjoy shooting that video, no I dont like that vein on his feet ( dude do something about it ).

I think thats what you meant by chopping wood

That is more what I'd like to see yet that slowmo and music are ruining it

And that is what we always see and hate

Hope the links worked....

Edited by Drew80
Edit to make the links work

Hi Drew,

Well let's say first that I am neutral in this.

1st video (lumberjack challenge) was allready posted. LOL anyway.

2nd video is nice but 1) the guy seems so sad and 2) he is hidden in an underground parking lot, which is not encouraging neither (even if it remains subliminal I agree).

3rd video is seemingly uninteresting but in fact it is. Poor things 1) the guy tells negative comments and 2) he did no efforts to bring up a matching outfit. Good things are 1) he is appearing in the video still alive at the end, 2) his outfit is not that bad, which tells that you don't need to bother that much with you appearance if you like heels (exact contrary to the video I posted - that tells that you need to alter your mannerism and outfit to match the heels), and even if all of it remains subliminal, the result is 3) it sparks a reaction among male wearers community leading to videos such as the one  I posted (exact opposite).