Love these boots

UKboots

Hi all,

Finally got some proper pics taken of my handmade Italian super high boots.

Wow do they feel amazing. Sliding your leg down a boot shaft of 36+ inches to finally reveal your foot from the small zipper, tucking your foot inside the sole then once zipped standing for the first time in such beautiful footwear, then the task of pulling that massive length all the way up so they hug your crotch...wow indeed!

At first standing and walking was a little tough as I normally have a 4 inch difference, even in my other 7 inch heels as they have a 3 inch platform where as these have a 4.5 inch difference. Once you get used to them they feel like part of your leg and the very sturdy pencil heel is great.

Welcome any comments, happy heeling!

mirror-back-side.jpg

rear-leg-shot.jpg

• Like 8

Beautiful boots!

26 minutes ago, UKboots said:

wow indeed

No kidding

Normally I'd encourage taking your boots out and showing them off but... with that heel I'd be very careful of the surfaces upon which you walk. Anything but a good floor would ruin those heels (sturdy or not).  Wear them carefully and enjoy them.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thanks Northeasthee/Thighbootguy,

No way I'd be walking around outside in these, although a little restaurant trip out in them or something would be good. I actually feel lucky to own these, can't stop looking at them lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...