Hello all!

I have been here for a while some time ago, but couldn't retrieve my old username, probably because i never posted anything...

Anyway, i am a UK based dude that loves heels, not even to look, but to wear aswell. I remember, when i was little i found my moms sisters cowboy heeled boots, tried them on and loved them, then i grew up and forgot about it. Had a few girlfriends that loved heels, but never realised what i forgot lol, and one day i found some shoes that fit my paw, bought them, and since then i wear them from time to time. Mostly at home, but i have been to the shops a few times too. 

I do buy all the shoes for my girlfriend, and she knows everything about my passion and i do wear my heels infront of her. Sometimes we both wear them at home for a laugh.

I don't know what's there, but i just love how they feel.

Cheerios

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to HHP! Please feel free to comment or reply. Keep in mind we want this site to be a wholesome experience with the intrigues and/or accounts of high heels. I'm looking forward to reading and seeing the topics you enter and reply on. I'm also happy that you have a friend that shares your desire for heels.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...