my 016 adventures

w6ish

i started my 016 year with an amusing adventure over the past weekend with a trip to the city.  first off, the mild climes up here and lack of snow on the city sidewalks makes for easy going in my 6 inch heels.  it is boot wearing season so i dusted off my sexy Cupid boots and tried them with a pair of my super tight skinny jeans.  at first i tried to pull the pant leg which is tight at the ankles, down over the boot and the look was stupid!  next i tried the boot over the pant leg, with my snug fitting and high cut black leather jacket.  the look would work if my Cupids went up to the knee but unfortunately they go up mid calf.

said boots:

gallery_106_183_26581.jpg

i wasn't happy with the pant leg in and the blue jean black boot contrast. (i should have broke down and bought the knee high Pleaser taboo boots last autumn but nope!)  

what i ended up doing was purchasing a pair of super skinny jeans in coal black!  now those skin tight beauties on my sexy figure is definitely the look i wanted with the black boots and the high cut leather jacket: that "body suit" look i love so much!  perfect for a night out with the gal pals!  definitely not a day time look as i just don't have the guts for that, but at night, perfect!  

when i parked the car for the night i took a couple of deep breaths before getting out: no matter how many adventures i go on with my high heels, i always have the butterflies right before taking that first step into the public domain...  

i was soon walking through the car park and enjoying the sound of my heels echoing through the building!  i went down the stairs and onto the street which were alive with Saturday night activity.  the club where i was to meet my gal pals was five blocks away so i told myself to be cool, be confident and enjoy the walk, and enjoy the reflection in those big shop front windows.  the only spooky part was walking past a group of men standing out front of one of the clubs, all smoking cigarettes and carrying on.  but they didn't look at me, their attention was focussed on the tv screen you could see from the street.  

so i quite enjoyed my walk, i loved my outfit, loved my 6 inch heels and loved walking with confidence, down the city side walk!  i made it to the club, found my gal pals and so began the evening with them and was quite at ease in there.  i hadn't seen some of these gals since the famed xmas party so it was a good time, lots of touchy feeling things going on and of course many wonderful and positive comments about my black boots and wild and showy jeans!  

i hope to have many fun adventures this year and if this latest trip out is any indication: i think i'll do alright.  so long as i watch out for those "feelings" i sometimes get between two and five a.m.   

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, w6ish said:

(i should have broke down and bought the knee high Pleaser taboo boots last autumn but nope!)  

Or an even higher pair :roll:.

Try those boots with black leggings and your mini and I suspect your gal pals will go crazy.

Sounds like you had a great time and a good start for the new year.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 3 weeks later...

an amusing adventure in the development stage!  after a day out fooling in the oddball winter weather i got home around 9 to find the house empty and quiet.  i cracked open a tasty red vin and started going through the day's emails and found a friend request on my Facebook, definitely a fake name but it caught my interest.  once i saw the photo attached to the page i immediately recognized the gal from my long ago past!  i sent her a quick Facebook email asking her what was happening, why out of the blue, is she calling me up?  (a loaded question yes)

to my surprise she was online and emailed me back immediately and we got into an online chat about what has been happening since 1998, the last time we spent fun times together.  we had a beautiful conversation and got to the heart of the matter after a half hour and so long story short, i'm going to jump in my car and take a drive down to the city this afternoon and visit her!  1998 is a long time ago!  i have to admit i'm a bit nervous around seeing her again.  back in those days she was a very sporty and super hot gal who liked her stretch black pants, her hair long and her bling out in full force.  she was never much of heel wearer though.  i know in 1998 i was wearing my 6 inch heels in white with my black exercise tights with a high cut suede jacket and i know that always caused a fuss with her.  

perfect day for it too as the weather in Toronto is suppose to be a balmy 6 degrees and sunshine!  now what to wear?  of course i'm going to wear my show all skin tight Bluenote jeans, my black vest, my high cut leather jacket and possibly one of my funky black hats.  if i had the right boots, i'd wear them but i've decided that the jeans tucked into the Cupid boots does not look cool.  (wish i had of bought the knee highs when i had the chance!!!)

i'm thinking about these 7 inch heels in black and grey, with some ankle length nylons doubled up.

post-145-133522856145_thumb.jpg

what do you think?  wearing high heel sandals in the winter?

i'll let you know it goes.  i'm out the door in a few hours.

• Like 1

w6ish,

Using only inferred direction I'm guessing you live in the direction of Peterborough or Barrie and will travel south to Toronto to visit the long lost friend.  Though you say you outfit caused a fuss with her in 1998 you did say she initiated the contact with you so she should not be too surprised to see you in heels again. Maybe it was the outfit back then. It will be interesting to see how she reacts and what the interest now is. I'm sure you'll tell us how it went and may even post a photo if she doesn't object. Hope you have a heel of  a time!  HappyinHeels

Folks;

@w6ish has yet to disappoint us with wonderful/delightful (as in leaving is full of wonder and delight) recounts of his adventures.  Let's give him a chance to tell us all about it in his own words and time. 

As the rest of us are, I'm anxiously awaiting his post (and maybe raising the high bar for his post a little higher :roll:).

Capture2.JPG.9aad13fc0d1ac1ef74e58230b0f

Or it could be:

Capture.JPG.f956202f0be8c809746151df0747

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Nah, he'll be back. That's his mode of operation. He wants us to BEG him to tell us, so he knows there's an interested audience out there. Just be patient.

OK, W6, LET'S GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!! QUIT MESSING AROUND AND TELL US NOW!

:giggle:

Steve

sorry about that guys, i've just had way too many hands on my time this past week.  anyway.  the adventure last week, two amazing things happened.  first off what i was wearing:  last summer i found these jeans, a different brand, not Bluenote, that are super skinny, very light blue, super stretch and very soft to the touch.  no back pockets and fake front pockets.  when i tried them on in the store i could not believe how they fit me perfectly!  like painted on jeans.  they have a super tight seam on the back so it wears like a thong and the look is pretty cheeky!  the front is absolutely outrageous.  the super stretch fabric leaves nothing to the imagination on the front!  i loved the look and feel of these jeans so much that i bought 5 pairs of them, knowing i would save these for my special occasions with my special gal pal friends.  i decided to wear these jeans last sunday with my black vest.  no belly flab thank goodness!  and i took my grey/black pleaser sandals with the 7 inch heels and wore them with double black knee high nylons.  i had two black jackets to choose from: jacket 1 is my high cut leather jacket and jacket 2 is longer, down to mid thigh.  i was nervous about meeting this long lost friend of mine and wasn't sure how showy i should be with her even though way back in the long ago past she saw everything.  i stood in front of the mirror and tried on both jackets and the long one was conservative, hiding all the fun stuff so i decided to just go for it and wear the high cut leather jacket.  

i got to the city, parked the car and sat there, in the car, for about half an hour, trying to get the nerve up to actually walk down the street in these painted on jeans that show everything.  and i was very nervous about meeting up with my friend.  1998 is a very long time ago!  a lot of beautiful memories though.  

i finally got the nerve up, looked around to see if anyone was coming along, the coffee shop was not on a main street so there weren't many folks around.  i saw one couple walking their dog and another man walking along talking on his phone.  that was pretty much it.  so i took a deep breath, and got out, stood on the side walk and looked at myself in the car window reflection.  i have to admit i did like the way i looked but i was a bit worried about the enormous bulge in the front of my jeans, gigantically obvious, and started thinking maybe i should have worn the longer jacket.  i took a few deep breaths, calmed myself down and started out for the coffee shop which wasn't far away, at the corner, across the street.  as i walked down the sidewalk i could feel myself "jiggling" in those jeans!  of course i had to look at my reflection in the big shop windows and i did indeed, love the way i looked!  my 7 inch heels looked pretty awesome too!  

i got to the corner and a woman rounded the corner just as i arrived to cross.  she looked me up and down and immediately said:  oh my goodness!  i know exactly what she was looking at!  then she said:  do you mind if i take a picture of you?  i thought that was friendly enough so i said go ahead and i stood there on the sidewalk in a rather sexy pose while she snapped a photo with her phone.  of course i was very nervous but very excited as well.  i looked at her and she was a very attractive woman, if i had to guess, in her 40's.  she put her phone away and looked at me top to bottom and said:  you really do look great.  i thanked her and started across the street and she walked along behind me.  when we got to the other side she said:  hey you!  here is my card.  call me.  

wow!  can you imagine that!  (i did call her this week and spent time emailing with her yesterday!) 

i got to the coffee shop, ordered up something full bodied, and parked myself at a table and waited.  it wasn't long before my long lost friend arrived and she looked amazing.  she really was a beautiful sight and after all these years i felt that fire inside sparking up!  we had a chat session there in the coffee shop and then went out for a short walk down the street.  that is when she finally got a good look at me and said:  holy smokes you have really filled out nicely!  we took a drive north of the city and got out to hear and see the sights and sounds of the beautiful spring like day.  by the this time we were both back in our old groove and she said:  i love your jeans and your shoes!  then she put her hand on my jeans and said: these are so soft, i could touch them all day!

what a day!  i finally got myself put back together and hit the road out of the city at 5 a.m.!!!  needless to say we agreed to rekindle our old friendship and see each other more often and in particular, this coming summer.  so it was a grand and beautiful adventure last sunday and this other gal i met on the street, she, it turns out, is quite a character too!  so i think i did the right thing by wearing those show all light blue jeans with my grey/black 7 inch heels and the high cut jacket!  

• Like 4

Can't believe you get anxiety wearing clothes and heels that leave nothing to the imagination.

Like yourself I at times felt exactly the same as you wrote. Although I still can't wear stiletto heels or finding comfortable ones to wear yet.

What I do relate with you on choices of clothes making the appropriate decision. Usually I don't feel comfortable for exact reason you stated. Lucky you get woman actually hooking up rather I get them afraid or laughing at my unbelievable attire or physical attributes.  Wish more woman would be friendlier to me as they are to you. 

Got similar stories as you wearing my gym attire. Yes the stares or reactions from people are similar to yours. Only woman are afraid to     approach thinking I'm crazy showing off my curves and filled out bulge outline. While some don't mind it enjoying the display I purposely put on. They notice I notice their open mouth reactions but usually nothing is said. 

Good luck to you. Envious of your female friends. 

Only time I get childish woman stop laughing at me when wearing similar skinny jeans like yourself is when I'm in full display. Usually then woman go silent then become intrigued. Usually what I'm wearing is secondary to what their minds are fixated onto. 

Usually woman together start laughing then stare noticing my bulge outline becoming shy or over-reacting with OMG! comments that can't be real.

Show us the street pic of your emailing friend let her send it to you. Intrigued of the jeans you described and fit.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Show us the street pic of your emailing friend let her send it to you. Intrigued of the jeans you described and fit.

ah ha ha!  there is NO WAY the folks here at hhplace are going to let me post that photo my new found friend took of me on the street.  it is a full frontal shot, in a blaze of sunshine with very bold shadows: a brutally sexual photo.  sorry Mac, it aint going to be shown here!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, w6ish said:

ah ha ha!  there is NO WAY the folks here at hhplace are going to let me post that photo my new found friend took of me on the street.  it is a full frontal shot, in a blaze of sunshine with very bold shadows: a brutally sexual photo.  sorry Mac, it aint going to be shown here!

Can't be that bad. Just curious on how you described your jeans fitted. My new found intrigue is motivated only to understand the fashion sense you display. If your bold enough to wear such painted on jeans like myself can't be too shocking. Like myself wearing different type of skinny jeans everyday, often overtly showing off upfront that many woman just focus upon.  Just want to know if i could wear something better or copy your style if indeed bolder then what i wear already.

Wore my Rag & bone bootie Harrows with my J-brand Houlihan as tight as possible with short jacket. Parked my car at the grocery store i got out walking towards the entrance. Suddenly noticed a similar attractive 40 year old honey observing me, then gulping staring directly upon a particular part which i knew fully well what she was focused upon. After i passed her i looked down seeing what she was staring upon was really that obvious. Let's just say, with a sly smirk  it surprised me pulling down my shirt trying to cover up for modesty sake while in the store. 

Although i know it's a futile attempt covering up knowing i get people staring upon me like a big bosom woman does, only i get exactly the same reaction from people below the belt buckle. Doubt anyone noticed my 3.5" block heels, which was funny. 

Picture is not of me but i wear these pants a lot tighter, which makes things poke and bulge upfront obviously. Just say i wouldn't wear these pants at work unless totally covered up.. If these pants are good enough for Jessica Alba and Charlize i can wear couple of these also.

Still shaking my head at your anxiety level when leaving your car heading out on the street to the club. You been wearing heels for awhile and comfortable in walking why the fear?

I can relate to wearing heels for the  first time and going out in public being shy. Usually that emotion subsides and you don't think of it that your wearing heels. Recently walking around in 3 inch born block heel booties in a non friendly mall the other day. Only thought that came to mind was hope i don't come across family relative or their friends at this hick mall.

Seems to me going out at night in the club district of town isn't that bold especially walking along Queen Street. Try it during the afternoon while sidewalks are filled with teenage girls skipping school observing my tight jeans going wow and laughing behind me. Think your outfit for the night your building it more then it is. In other words your anticipation being seen and making a splash with your outfit is more nerve racking than you believe.  

jbrand-houlihan19-487x650.jpg

j-brand-houlihan.jpg

Jessica_Alba_JBrand_SG.jpg

charlize theron.jpg

1 hour ago, MackyHeels said:

Can't be that bad.

Believe it, it can be.  The admins would go crazy.  Allow @w6ish his good taste in not posting pictures and just take his word for it.  The last thing in the world we want is for him to be banished from our community.

On 2/29/2016 at 8:59 PM, MackyHeels said:

Can't be that bad. Just curious on how you described your jeans fitted. My new found intrigue is motivated only to understand the fashion sense you display. If your bold enough to wear such painted on jeans like myself can't be too shocking. Like myself wearing different type of skinny jeans everyday, often overtly showing off upfront that many woman just focus upon.  Just want to know if i could wear something better or copy your style if indeed bolder then what i wear already.

I have seen a couple of his pics, Tech would go absolutely bonkers if w6 posted them, as would a few others! Lets just say they are a bit revealing! 

hi there guys.  it isn't bad.  in fact it is beautiful and very sexy.  i don't know why girls can show off their curves with no problems but the second a man does it, its an uproar.  the male body done up right is a work of art.  

and i'm not going to apologize for my beautiful slim sexy figure that is hairless (excepting that long black mane of mine hanging down my back!) and my smooth, tanned and hard, ultra exotic body which seems to fit so well into those girl's skinny jeans.  same  goes with my narrow and tanned foot that fits so well into a gal's size 10, 11 or 12 shoe.  and gosh i don't care about heels that are lower than 6 inches!  in my wild adventure, if you don't go all the way:  stay at home.  i won't be seen in anything but 6 inch heels and up!  and i get that my super showy jeans don't hide anything, but if you had a flashy car with a big 454 and a straight stretch a hundred miles long, would you drive 55?

so there you go.

(ha ha:  i'm just kidding about those flashy descriptions of my body: really i'm just a regular guy!)

looking forward to your feedback.

in friendship: w6

6 hours ago, w6ish said:

hi there guys.  it isn't bad.  in fact it is beautiful and very sexy.  i don't know why girls can show off their curves with no problems but the second a man does it, its an uproar.  the male body done up right is a work of art.  

Agreed, but not many woman would agree with your statement.

Doubt majority of woman i come across tend to enjoy looking at a male body overtly shown. Only reason i have why they feel that way is, society conditioning of what stereotypical  masculine style should be. Another reason which i tend to be big believer is envy. Woman don't enjoy being one upped or feeling self-conscious seeing a male wear something most average woman don't look good in. For example seeing  a guy wearing tight jeans but his legs or butt looks slender and plump much more than the average Jane thus the scowl or bitterness towards a man showing off.  Better yet wearing original heels completing the outfit brings out the ire from these females, often disguised with laughter to shame us away.

6 hours ago, w6ish said:

I agree with MackyHeels jealousy has a lot to do with it I get it from my mrs she gets annoyed when I look better in stuff than she does but she gets over it because she's used to it now

On March 2, 2016 at 8:08 PM, Steve63130 said:

W6,

I like your style. I like your attitude. And I admire your ability to walk in heels like that without killing yourself! LOL

Stay cool (which is easy in Canada)! LOL

Steve

thank you Steve!  and yes the ability to walk in heels that high is indeed a well oiled machine.  (truth is though i've fallen off them numerous times!)  and of course i always get the butterflies before i start my adventure: thus the sitting in the car for extended periods before getting out.  so even though i love my outfit, style and attitude...  there is still that anxious moment before i actually go.

what i forgot to mention was the exciting events in the coffee shop!  i mean, while waiting.  after i'd taken a seat, i waited and of course i was acutely aware of the coffee shop staff all staring at me.  and the few patrons as well, gawking.  i took a seat next to the window in hopes of seeing my friend approach and while waiting, managed to calm myself down and sit in a relaxed manner.  i've attached the gallery photo below, to show you how i was sitting.  after i'd calmed down i started up with the shoe play:  the twirling, the clattering of my 7 inch heels on the tile floor, and the ever popular sound of a spike heel dragging across the tiles.  thank goodness for super stretch jeans which permitted me to sit in a comfortable manner for the 15 or so minutes that i was in there, alone and waiting.

gallery_106_183_3819782.jpg

On March 4, 2016 at 11:13 AM, wilecoyote said:

You are going out with that look :shocked:

Awesome!

would you like to post a general pic please too see :)

no general pic:  sorry!  (there are a few in the gallery that are basic)

in preparation for spring time and sweet summer i decided to air out my closet yesterday afternoon and get my white heels dusted off.  sadly i noticed my favourite pairs are beginning to look very tired and maybe ready for retirement.  several years ago i did a major purging of my 6 inch heels but i'm not ready to give up my 7.5 inch heels even though they are way past their "best before" date.  Sunset Strip brand was my favourite but i can't seem to find them anywhere online anymore, the type of 7.5 inch heel with the "D" shape at the tip.  if you see them anywhere let me know and i will retire the ones i have.

also in the closet, stashed in an old shoe box from what seems like another life time ago, the famed "white bikini" swimsuit i use to wear when i was in my early teens...  i still have it, after all these years.  i can't toss that out as there are so many amusing memories attached to it!

anyway: here is a photo of my well worn and nearly used up white heels including my white sling backs and double buckle beauties from FOH and 2 pairs of 7.5 inch heels from Sunset Strip.  this photo was taken a year ago, maybe two, which goes to show you just how used up they truly are!

11057485_1648780062054285_2666081192393815700_o.jpg

17 minutes ago, w6ish said:

stashed in an old shoe box from what seems like another life time ago, the famed "white bikini" swimsuit i use to wear when i was in my early teens...  i still have it, after all these years

gallery_106_183_154294.jpg

White bikini, shirt and your white heels... The combination boggles the mind.

• Like 2

On March 6, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Thighbootguy said:

gallery_106_183_154294.jpg

White bikini, shirt and your white heels... The combination boggles the mind.

yes:  white bikini, white shirt left unbuttoned and to hang open, white high heels and...

a really good tan!  now that would indeed be a great combination.  (i'll try for that this summer)

• Like 1

When did the color white fall out of favor as a "spring/summer" must have?  At one time as a lad, all the ladies and girls my age all wore white shoes starting on Easter Sunday through Labor Day.  There was nothing like a pair of classic pumps in white.  White still rocks!

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

19 hours ago, jetheelsfan said:

When did the color white fall out of favor as a "spring/summer" must have?  At one time as a lad, all the ladies and girls my age all wore white shoes starting on Easter Sunday through Labor Day.  There was nothing like a pair of classic pumps in white.  White still rocks!

Just don't make the mistake of posting an image of yourself wearing white after Labor Day.  Out fashion monitor (@JeffB) will take you to task for the infraction. :penitent: (been there done that)

• Like 1