My first outing also

nerol69

I finally broke the ice and wore my new high heel booties out and about, first a walk through Kohls then a trip to Best Buy. I think I caught 2 or 3 people that noticed, lol one and old lady that saw me walking across the parking lot and almost hit another car, however it was so liberating to finally go out in public.

rsz_dscn0046.jpg

• Like 1

Way to go.  The thin heels for the first time out is quite commendable!  While I have been out many times in heels, I still tend to stick with chunkier styles that I hope go unnoticed.  I keep saying to myself that I will get something similar to what you have on here and give that a try, but I haven't quite been able to convince myself to do that yet.  Some day!

Good show...   Have fun..  I was also out yesterday in my Aerosoles pumps, and had a nice time ...    sf 

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Nice job Nerol69, Yes it is so liberating to finally walk out and around in the heels of choice, good for you. Also you put them together nicely with the jeans! Now it begins, you'll want to wear them all the time! Keep going!

• Like 1